EURUSD or USDEUR?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
The EURUSD is the most traded and most liquid currency pair and every broker offers it with the lowest spreads any broker offers.

My question is:

Would you like to see a currency pair which would display the price for USDEUR?

I think it would be a nice addition to existing currency crosses that you can trade and I would trade it. I know that selling EURUSD would mean buying USDEUR and the other way around, but I have never seen a broker quote USDEUR.

Any thoughts?

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
Take your PC monitor and flip it upside down. Or better yet, take a good look at the USD/CHF compared to the EUR/USD

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, try flipping your monitor, love the reply.
And no, don't think a broker is going to start offering USDEUR, since the original pair works just fine..

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
One simply needs to know what the base currency and the counter currency means. Then, one would be able to understand how to trade it whether it be EURUSD or the USDEUR. In a nutshell, it boils down to what one sees as the on the chart; that's what one would trade.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
One simply needs to know what the base currency and the counter currency means. Then, one would be able to understand how to trade it whether it be EURUSD or the USDEUR. In a nutshell, it boils down to what one sees as the on the chart; that's what one would trade.

Your response has nothing to do with my question. It has nothing to do with understanding, it had to do with the creation of another currency pair, but as pointed out it would be the same just reversed and therefore no need for it.