Enhance your trading strategy

forextra

Aug 26, 2015
Whether you're a forex trading beginner or a past master, it always helps to revise the fundamentals of trading forex.

We've created tutorials and guides to trading forex, as well as covering the top tips, strategies and indicators you can use to increase your profits. There's also a directory of the best forex brokers to help you choose the best platform to place your trades. Soon we'll be adding a sophisticated comparison tool to help you calculate your commissions and if you'd be better off elsewhere, as well as stock and currency charts, news and analysis to help deepen your insight into the way the market is due to move.

We're new and planning to grow rapidly. Let us know what you think and whats missing!

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I completely agree with what you said since without revision or even learning it proper, it is not possible to achieve success, so that’s why it’s always sensible to use such stuff especially given it’s completely free. I will just suggest one thing about best broker’s directory and that’s to add Nova FX, it’s one of the top companies with having incredible facilities whether it’s with bonuses or automatic trading, it’s all present with this lovely company that we can completely trust.

Jun 1, 2015
Whether you're a forex trading beginner or a past master, it always helps to revise the fundamentals of trading forex.

We've created tutorials and guides to trading forex, as well as covering the top tips, strategies and indicators you can use to increase your profits. There's also a directory of the best forex brokers to help you choose the best platform to place your trades. Soon we'll be adding a sophisticated comparison tool to help you calculate your commissions and if you'd be better off elsewhere, as well as stock and currency charts, news and analysis to help deepen your insight into the way the market is due to move.

We're new and planning to grow rapidly. Let us know what you think and whats missing!

well,i learn trading forex from various source online
like forums, site, blogs, and even brokers like what my broker-Tickmill- offer,a live webminars with the experts
look like your website is kinda intresting, will check it out

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I think it’s pretty obvious that the better strategy we will have the better success ratio will be. It’s a challenge that we often see new comers fail, but I don’t blame them given their mind set of collecting quick money which is not really on offer, but they look for it and often end up at the wrong side of the road. I keep myself pretty well motivated to stay up to challenge and with Nova FX Company, it helps given their free welcome bonus of 200 dollars.