Emporium Capital

Aug 2, 2020
Hi Traders,

My name is Achilleas Petrides and I am the senior trader at Emporium Capital Ltd (https://www.emporiumcapital.com). We are a fully CYSEC (Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commsion) regulated and licensed Investment Broker, providing Forex Trading and Contract For Difference (CFD) trading on Stocks and Equity Indices. I have started this thread in order to assist EarnForex members with any inquiries they may have with respect to Emporium Capital and/or Forex in general.

Emporium Capital provides its members with a secure trading network, consisting of high-end technology and prestigious partnerships, all of which enable us to be a secure, transparent and reliable broker. As a Straight Through Processing (STP) Broker, we offer Direct Market Access by connecting our client’s orders with the exchanges. Hence, our clients do not have the broker dealing against them. Myself and my colleagues at Emporium Capital have a genuine interest in seeing our clients succeed as Emporium Capital gets paid in commission and the spread - not from our clients losses.

For any queries or comments, please feel free to contact us via this thread. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at ap@emporiumcapital.com, or info@emporiumcapital.com.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Achilleas Petrides.