ECN Alpha - The Best ECN Broker [10% Deposit bonus, now]

victoecn

Trader
Dec 1, 2010
Hello all,

This is Victor on behalf of Ecnalpha Limited. I'm an official IB of that company, started trading with them for more than 2 months. So far, everything is fine with them. Your views & reviews about the company will be highly appreciated.

Information about ECN Alpha:

Company's mission is to provide best service with cutting-edge technology, fastest execution, excellent customer service and safety of funds.

ECN Alpha Limited. Based in Hong Kong and Australia, Registered in Hong Kong (it’s a nice offshore territory, which has become very popular among Forex brokers lately) but aren’t regulated by any financial authority. ECNalpha offers minimal spreads via the MetaTrader 4 platform but charge flat $10 commission per every closed standard lot of volume.

Other features of ECN Alpha:

• Deposit and withdraw via bank transfer and Liberty Reserve payment system.
  • $250 minimum
  • Leverage upto 1:100
  • 10% deposit bonus is active
  • [Via my IB - http://www.ecnalpha.com/registration.html?affid=819&id=15 ]
  • Hedging Allowed
  • All EA's and Strategies allowed.
  • Fastest ECN Execution
  • Low Spreads
  • MT4 Platform
  • Very good IB commissions

If you have any questions or comments regarding ECN Alpha Limited Forex broker, please, feel free to contact the Live chat.

Email: info@ecnalpha.com

Instant Messenger: Yahoo/Gmail/Skype: ecnalpha

Note: 10% Bonus for the deposits are active under my IB registration, feel free to contact me at Gmail: victorecn, for more details on the bonus.

For White label partnerships, you can mail them directly/you can contact me for some exclusive offers.

Pour in your views and, share your reviews..

Thanx