East or West - Which Broker is the best

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I use Trader's Way, FXCM and of late, Alpari and have to say that so far, all the 3 are quite good. And yeah, they would all rate as 1 in my book.
But here's the problem with your rating, most brokers prefer one broker or the other based on whether it suits them or not. So, all traders are going to rate their broker as 1 since they prefer that broker..
In other words, this thread may not be as objective as you would want it to be.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I use Trader's Way, FXCM and of late, Alpari and have to say that so far, all the 3 are quite good. And yeah, they would all rate as 1 in my book.
But here's the problem with your rating, most brokers prefer one broker or the other based on whether it suits them or not. So, all traders are going to rate their broker as 1 since they prefer that broker..
In other words, this thread may not be as objective as you would want it to be.
Can't agree with that. Currently, I use three brokers and none of them I can rank as Excellent. Only one of them is Good (Exness), and two are Average (Marketiva and Interactive Brokers), in my opinion.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I should have been clearer, I meant that the ranking is all relative to the trader's preference and what may seem excellent for one is not going to matter much to the next trader.
For example, I was in the market looking for good ecn brokers and one that offered everything from swap to scalping.
Actually, I'm not into scalping but would still like that option on the table, if you know what I mean. Anyway, the brokers I'd listed works out perfectly for me and have just ranked them all on how good it has been for me rather than rank one against the other.
The point being that all this ranking is very relative and yes, there are a few bad ones out there - like instant tea's zillion heap bonus which, of course, was not delivered as promised..
What can I say Envid, it takes all sorts, right?

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Will I have tried a lot of brokers eToro, iForex, Trading Point, easy Forex, Plus500, and Saxo Bank. Let me just explain my experience with them briefly ...

iForex : They have an easy platform to use I love it not like it but love it, but there problem is that they take a long time to withdraw up to 10 days business days, and there spread is very high 5 pips EURUSD with a micro account and I have heard 3 pips with normal account. So I would say that they are Good ...

eToro : I didn't open real account with them but I have tried there platform, it's average, but the idea to copy traders is great. They seem to have a lot of options to deposit or withdraw money. So I would say that they are Good ...

Trading Point : Low spread, %10 bonus on every deposit, %20 bonus on your first deposit, takes three business days to withdraw money which is good and one business day to withdraw via Visa which is great. They have MT4 and they allow expert advisers.
but there problem and only problem that they do not have a web based platform. So I would say that they are Great ...

easy Forex : I only tried demo. I didn't like the platform so immediately I got out

and Finally, Plus500 : Which I am currently using is pretty pretty pretty good. They have a fixed spread of 2 pips on EURUSD. my account is SR which is the currency of my country Saudi Arabia. The give you a free 25 USD if you confirmed you phone number. they have an amazing platform which is easily accessed. So I would say That they were great or Excellent ...

I hope that this was helpful ...
FarrisFahad

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
Will I have tried a lot of brokers eToro, iForex, Trading Point, easy Forex, Plus500, and Saxo Bank. Let me just explain my experience with them briefly ...

iForex : They have an easy platform to use I love it not like it but love it, but there problem is that they take a long time to withdraw up to 10 days business days, and there spread is very high 5 pips EURUSD with a micro account and I have heard 3 pips with normal account. So I would say that they are Good ...

eToro : I didn't open real account with them but I have tried there platform, it's average, but the idea to copy traders is great. They seem to have a lot of options to deposit or withdraw money. So I would say that they are Good ...

Trading Point : Low spread, %10 bonus on every deposit, %20 bonus on your first deposit, takes three business days to withdraw money which is good and one business day to withdraw via Visa which is great. They have MT4 and they allow expert advisers.
but there problem and only problem that they do not have a web based platform. So I would say that they are Great ...

easy Forex : I only tried demo. I didn't like the platform so immediately I got out

and Finally, Plus500 : Which I am currently using is pretty pretty pretty good. They have a fixed spread of 2 pips on EURUSD. my account is SR which is the currency of my country Saudi Arabia. The give you a free 25 USD if you confirmed you phone number. they have an amazing platform which is easily accessed. So I would say That they were great or Excellent ...

I hope that this was helpful ...
FarrisFahad

It all depends on a trader which broker he will choose any why. For me when i choose my Broker i have these things in my mind:

1. Regulated Broker

2. Good customer support

3. Plenty of Deposit and Withdraw options

4. Full range of Forex trading instruments

5. Informative Forex Forums

6. Debit CARD

I have all these with United world capital UWCFX as No1 Excellent :D