EA help

devv8

Mar 18, 2016
Today i buy an EA "Loss Recovery", but it is not working in my demo account from xm.com.
So i conduct the seller and he replied me
"your account is micro account
you should place the EA on micro instruments
symbols without the "micro" cannot be traded"

I have no idea ,what he say. So i contact him again and he is not replied yet, If anyone know about this, please help me.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
In your platform, right click in Market Watch window and then click Symbols. You'll see a tree of trading symbols offered by your broker. Search for those that look like they are related to micro account. E.g. they could be under Micro folder or they could have the ".micro" suffix.

ross80

Trader
Mar 22, 2016
Hi guys,

I am newbie in the Forex Market. I was wandering if you can help you find a good robot which will help me make some money :)

Dolgart

Trader
Mar 25, 2016
Who can advice good EA that cal help me in studying of trading because i am newbie.
Should i test EA on demo account?

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I guess EAs are hard to trust if you are not a developer, anyone wishes to go fully automated should study them first.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
The idea of an EA automatically making us lots of money is an attractive proposition, and something we all dream about, but the reality, in my experience at least, is that an EA can't do it all. They are a great management tool, such as triggering alerts and managing trailing stops, for example, but they will never replace human insight and intuition. Learn to trade first, then consider an EA to assist.