Dow Jones

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Seeing as though its friday, going to do a different pair today. The big bad Indicie Dow Jones (us30). Its close to breaking point so its worth watching, and can make alot of people good money even with a small position, and a good R:R
The Dow Jones is at all time highs.
Many market traders are all talking about the pending next market crash. its hard to disagree with it too
Even when trump sent that rocket to Iran the US30 dropped very quickly.

Any bad news affecting the share markets can cause damaging affects. This bull is not sustainable and one thing for sure is that when we get the crash, we would all like to be riding it downwards, so keep your eye out for it as it will be a big [URL deleted] drop , and a chance to make [URL deleted] alot of money from a small position.
[URL deleted] Alot of people say 30K before the [URL deleted] drop, which doesnt look unlikely. i have a magic circle in place. Lets see the outcome Screenshot_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: Zack King

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
I may have to take out a long position up to the $30k mark on this one. I've heard lots of hype about the $30k DOW this week.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
Seeing as though its friday, going to do a different pair today. The big bad Indicie Dow Jones (us30). Its close to breaking point so its worth watching, and can make alot of people good money even with a small position, and a good R:R
Many market traders are all talking about the pending next market crash. its hard to disagree with it too

Any bad news affecting the share markets can cause damaging affects. This bull is not sustainable and one thing for sure is that when we get the crash, we would all like to be riding it downwards, so keep your eye out for it as it will be a big [URL deleted] drop, and a chance to make [URL deleted] alot of money from a small position.
[URL deleted] Alot of people say 30K before the [URL deleted] drop, which doesnt look unlikely. i have a magic circle in place. Lets see the outcome View attachment 15163
nice one mate. your analysis is very sharp. dont know about dow jones though?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019

Any bad news affecting the share markets can cause damaging affects. This bull is not sustainable and one thing for sure is that when we get the crash, we would all like to be riding it downwards, so keep your eye out for it as it will be a big [URL deleted] drop , and a chance to make [URL deleted] alot of money from a small position.
[URL deleted] Alot of people say 30K before the [URL deleted] drop, which doesnt look unlikely. i have a magic circle in place. Lets see the outcome View attachment 15163
us30...rare to see people trade thanksss for sharing.

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019

Still just holding above the channel would be great for you to do a second look at this?

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Following this thread, dow jones is not one I have touched before, but learning a lot here, thanks