FxGrow Support

Master Trader
Apr 30, 2015
Cyprus
fxgrow.com
FXGROW PROMOTES FAIR TRADING RIGHTS FOR INVESTORS

Do you know your rights? As an FxGrow Live Account holder you would have special rights that other traders do not.

FxGrow provide all clients with the tools to maximize their ability to succeed in the world’s financial markets, all of which are supported by our equally excellent trading conditions.

FxGrow believes in Fair Trading Rights for all investors which is why our Live trading accounts feature these key attributes as standard:

· Pure STP execution of orders

· No dealing desk intervention

· No conflict of interest

· Raw spreads

· Hedging, Scalping, and Expert Advisors allowed

To benefit from the best trading conditions in the industry simply open an account today with FxGrow.

Open an Account

For more information please visit; www.fxgrow.com

• 👍
Reactions: Lawrence

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
This is good offer as now traders want a good trading environment and if they get such trading conditions as you say then it will become very easy for them to earn from their trades :)

I can say for sure that best thing about this is Fast execution of trades :D

FxGrow Support

Master Trader
Apr 30, 2015
Cyprus
fxgrow.com
This is good offer as now traders want a good trading environment and if they get such trading conditions as you say then it will become very easy for them to earn from their trades :)

I can say for sure that best thing about this is Fast execution of trades :D

Hello Lawrence!
Thank you for the contribution to this post. You're right, the most important feature that affects online trading is having your trades executed at high speed. With high speed execution comes great profitable opportunities.

At FxGrow, since we don't have any conflict of interest with the traders, we know what traders need to make profitable trades that's why we work our best to provide you with fast execution speed along with the professional trading platforms and tools that help you with your trading experience.

• 👍

FxGrow Support

Master Trader
Apr 30, 2015
Cyprus
fxgrow.com
I wondered, how do we check if the broker offer fair trading as they stated?

You can register for a demo account to test the trading conditons. We offer demo accounts for the 2 account types that we offer "ECN & ECN Plus".
The trading conditions on both the demo and live accounts are the same so it's risk-free testing of our services.
If you need help in setting up a demo account please don't hesitate to ask as our team is ready to serve our clients' needs.

• 👍

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Hello Lawrence!
Thank you for the contribution to this post. You're right, the most important feature that affects online trading is having your trades executed at high speed. With high speed execution comes great profitable opportunities.

At FxGrow, since we don't have any conflict of interest with the traders, we know what traders need to make profitable trades that's why we work our best to provide you with fast execution speed along with the professional trading platforms and tools that help you with your trading experience.

Dear Sir,

I have already registered with FxGrow as the kind of trading opportunities they are offering to me are very good.

As a Professional trader i am more concerned about my trading and so i always choose the right kind of Broker for my needs.

And i would like to say Thanks to you for giving this kind of facility to us :)

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yes i never had such issues with my broker and think most of the brokers do offer such rights.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I have no complaint with my broker Forex metal since I am trading with them.

I never tried trading with them but i have dealt with other brokers in the past. From my own trading experience all i can say is that FxGrow has offered me the trading conditions where i am able to use my trading skills and make profits for myself.

Regardless of what kind of trading system or strategy i am using i can do my trading with them, so i would say that they have helped me in earning a good income :)

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yeah i never had any issues relate to trading with my broker, and such problems does not persist with most of the reputed brokers.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Yeah i never had any issues relate to trading with my broker, and such problems does not persist with most of the reputed brokers.

Yes dear you are right :)

I see that FxGrow are very Reputed Broker as they offer such trading conditions, and this is what many traders are looking for.

They want a good trading platform with good speed of order execution so that they can just focus on making the profits.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Most problem is with my own selves, sometime very hard to making profit in forex trading activity, but about withdraw money from account trading in my broker, so far still comfortable and processed smoothly.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Most problem is with my own selves, sometime very hard to making profit in forex trading activity, but about withdraw money from account trading in my broker, so far still comfortable and processed smoothly.

If you will deal with a Forex broker that is both Reputed as well as regulated then yo will get income and profits easily. Also the main reason why we should think about this is because after all it is the money that matters to us :)

FxGrow Support

Master Trader
Apr 30, 2015
Cyprus
fxgrow.com
FXGROW ANNOUNCES THE PIP WARS LIVE TRADING CONTEST!

FxGrow challenges all traders to join its new trading contest the Pip Wars and fight for a piece of the 10,000 USD prize pool on offer.

Starting from the 7th of December 2015 and running until the 8th of January 2016, you can win one of our cash prizes by achieving a large percentage gain on your deposit.

CASH PRIZES FOR THE TOP 5 TRADERS

1st place - $5,000
2nd place - $3,000
3rd place - $1,000
4th place - $500
5th place - $500

ALL CASH PRIZES ARE WITHDAWABLE

Registration for the contest is now open, visit the contest page and complete the short registration form and reserve your place!

• 👍

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Choose broker also important to get reputable broker and this can to minimize the risk, but in forex business, sometime also can occur worst condition although we in good broker but if they can bankrupt hence also we need consider with risk in business, spent money that afford to lose is important.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
FXGROW ANNOUNCES THE PIP WARS LIVE TRADING CONTEST!

FxGrow challenges all traders to join its new trading contest the Pip Wars and fight for a piece of the 10,000 USD prize pool on offer.

Starting from the 7th of December 2015 and running until the 8th of January 2016, you can win one of our cash prizes by achieving a large percentage gain on your deposit.

CASH PRIZES FOR THE TOP 5 TRADERS

1st place - $5,000
2nd place - $3,000
3rd place - $1,000
4th place - $500
5th place - $500

ALL CASH PRIZES ARE WITHDAWABLE

Registration for the contest is now open, visit the contest page and complete the short registration form and reserve your place!

This is a good contest from FxGrow and i am taking part in it. As a trader i am always looking to test my trading skills with the other traders to see that how i am doing :)

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Choose broker also important to get reputable broker and this can to minimize the risk, but in forex business, sometime also can occur worst condition although we in good broker but if they can bankrupt hence also we need consider with risk in business, spent money that afford to lose is important.
See if the brokers deals properly then there is very less chances of it getting bankrupt, most of the brokers who get bankrupt are the one who doesnt follow regulations.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
See if the brokers deals properly then there is very less chances of it getting bankrupt, most of the brokers who get bankrupt are the one who doesnt follow regulations.
Chosen reputable broker is one way to minimize the risk, but golden rules invest money in high risk business as trader need pay attention with the risk that involved in tarding, just spent money that afford to lose is important to avoid mistake if eventually get margin call account, and not advisable to trade with borrowing money.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Chosen reputable broker is one way to minimize the risk, but golden rules invest money in high risk business as trader need pay attention with the risk that involved in tarding, just spent money that afford to lose is important to avoid mistake if eventually get margin call account, and not advisable to trade with borrowing money.

When i was looking for a Forex broker i had many things which i wanted to make sure so that i can just focus on doing my trading and i can get the profits that i want.

The main were:

1. Reliability of the Broker

2. Feedback of other traders

3. ECN trading environment

4. Easy Deposit and Withdraw

5. No Restrictions in trading

6. Low market spreads

7. Low commission

8. Good customer support

After comparing with5 other brokers i found that FXGROW was the best and this is the main reason why i am trading with them :)

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
According to me, it is hard to find whether our broker is providing us with Fair Trading Rights.
And I doubt it majorly when I do news trading. I have heard many of the traders saying that their positions were being closed by the broker during news time. As I trade less frequently during news times, I have not came across any such issue. But what is the reason behind those brokers following such a path?
And the second thing that I doubt is of their dealing desk and no dealing desk system, which exist only virtually but practically brokers are involved in making money.

• 👍
Reactions: daveM and Lawrence