Does anyone have experience in Forex market?

Elmira Nancy

Active Trader
Nov 16, 2009
I've been hearing a lot about it, and am wondering if it's possible to realize the returns that have been touted? Any suggestions on how to get started? I understand there is a larger than average risk.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Even i am a newbie in this market. Earlier i was trading in stocks and had a god experience there. whatever i have learnt there, i try to make the best use in this market.

alessio09

Master Trader
Jun 9, 2009
Confidence in Trading

To get confidence in trading start with a demo account and then switch to a live one.

Read books about Forex or sign up for a trining course, definitely a reliable one.

sojay

Active Trader
Jan 21, 2010
i have only 1year experience and have gone live after about 7 months of demotrading. Read all readables and learn different strategies, develop your own and build your confidence in your trading system.

cpay

Active Trader
Jan 23, 2010
Hi smith, i just read your post and decided to join the discussion going on. I also visited www.fxboom.com as written in your post. Those trading results are incredible, are they real? since you're one of the subscribers using the trading system, what is the maximum drawdown. please i need urgent reply. You can reach me at cpay@ymail.com

Amna Joseph

Banned
Mar 1, 2010
We rarely find people who has forex trading as their hobby. Most of the people come in profession for earning huge money in less time.