Do you think you can do Forex business anytime?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
What do you think is the best time to do Forex trading?
Do you usually trade in the morning?

• 👍
Reactions: Mike_Wah

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
As a news trader, high voltage news sessions are relevant sessions for me! Yes, I enjoy volatile trading hours a lot! Besides, yes I am also interested on morning trading if there have any important fundamental event! I trade based on market sentiment!

• 👍

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Depends on the time frame you are trading and the nature of your strategy. I trade longer time frames and longer term opportunities, so there is no set trading times for me. If a potential trade opportunity is near, I will use a stop order rather than remain glued to my computer screen.

• 👍

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017

I don’t classify my trading sessions as a morning or evening trading! According to my trading performance, London trading session is my favorite trading session; because most of the time I get good swing points on London session.

Jhans W

Jan 8, 2018
Depends on the time you are operating and the strategies you use, influences the performance of each merchant.

bmf

Dec 15, 2017
  • As such there is no good timing for tradingor marketing ,
  • it tottaly depends on the statement and economicall condition of a country
  • flactuation can be at any time wheter it is forex trading or MCX.

bmf

Dec 15, 2017
Yes, you can do it anytime. There is no scale to start trading, it is like invest and play the game.But Yes before that you need to gather little knowledge regarding some terminologies and forex related services.
[URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
The best time to trade is when there is lot of news flow. And that normally happens during morning hours. So, to that extent, you are right. However, if you wish to leverage the short window of opportunity that exists whenever some big news comes in, keep an eye on events calendar for major countries of the world.

Mar 17, 2018
It only depends on the time frame you're trading and the nature of your strategy. I trade longer time frames and longer term possibilities, so there are no set trading times for me. If an ability change opportunity is close to, I will use a forestall order in preference to staying glued to my pc display.

BipsMore

Trader
Mar 6, 2018
It all depends on assets which are traded by the trader. For example I like volatile market and to trade eurusd, that's why I trade on Pasific trading session.