Do you think you can do Forex business anytime?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by SweetPrincess, Jun 6, 2017.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

What do you think is the best time to do Forex trading?
    Do you usually trade in the morning?

Mike_Wah likes this.
  2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

The best time to trade is when there is some action in the markets. That's why I use pending orders and EAs to trade.

Miller.d43 and Mike_Wah like this.
  3. Martin Gaptil

Martin Gaptil Trader

As a news trader, high voltage news sessions are relevant sessions for me! Yes, I enjoy volatile trading hours a lot! Besides, yes I am also interested on morning trading if there have any important fundamental event! I trade based on market sentiment!

Mike_Wah likes this.
  4. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

Depends on the time frame you are trading and the nature of your strategy. I trade longer time frames and longer term opportunities, so there is no set trading times for me. If a potential trade opportunity is near, I will use a stop order rather than remain glued to my computer screen.

Mike_Wah likes this.
  5. Michelle Yeoh

Michelle Yeoh Trader

I don’t classify my trading sessions as a morning or evening trading! According to my trading performance, London trading session is my favorite trading session; because most of the time I get good swing points on London session.

6. Jhans W

Jhans W Newbie

Depends on the time you are operating and the strategies you use, influences the performance of each merchant.

7. bmf

bmf Newbie

• As such there is no good timing for tradingor marketing ,
    • it tottaly depends on the statement and economicall condition of a country
    • flactuation can be at any time wheter it is forex trading or MCX.

8. bmf

bmf Newbie

Yes, you can do it anytime. There is no scale to start trading, it is like invest and play the game.But Yes before that you need to gather little knowledge regarding some terminologies and forex related services.
    [URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018
  9. JohnyIve

JohnyIve Trader

The best time of trading depends of your preferences, expectations and "style" of trading i guess

Mike_Wah likes this.
  10. DFM8

DFM8 Newbie

Always morning somewhere.

Depends on strategy and location I suppose.

Mike_Wah and JohnyIve like this.
  11. JohnyIve

JohnyIve Trader

I mean trading methods, indicators, expiration dates and strategies used :)

Mike_Wah likes this.
  12. Lesiro

Lesiro Trader

The best time to trade is when there is lot of news flow. And that normally happens during morning hours. So, to that extent, you are right. However, if you wish to leverage the short window of opportunity that exists whenever some big news comes in, keep an eye on events calendar for major countries of the world.

13. Shardhhajain23

Shardhhajain23 Trader

It only depends on the time frame you're trading and the nature of your strategy. I trade longer time frames and longer term possibilities, so there are no set trading times for me. If an ability change opportunity is close to, I will use a forestall order in preference to staying glued to my pc display.

14. BipsMore

BipsMore Trader

It all depends on assets which are traded by the trader. For example I like volatile market and to trade eurusd, that's why I trade on Pasific trading session.

15. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

Trading is my full time job; so I start my day in the morning. But I always spend 15-20 minutes for meditation before opening my trading chart.

16. milornld

milornld Trader

I have years of experience in trading and according to me best trading is:
    2 PM to 6 AM Eastern Time (New York), which is 7 PM to 11 AM UK time

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  17. Miller.d43

Miller.d43 Newbie

Totally agree, though forex market is open for 24 hours but it does not remain active for all 24 hours

18. Ary Barroso

Well, what kind of trading style do you follow in that session? Scalping or long term trading?

19. milornld

milornld Trader

Sorry I don't tell my strategies and trading style with you

20. Ary Barroso

It’s okay mate! I really appreciate you! Have a good day.