Do you think now is the best time to trade in forex market?

Do you think now is the best time to trade in forex market?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

• No Idea

• Total voters

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Best time compared to what? I'd say that the best time for US and EU traders was before the strict regulations came into place.

PS: You allowed multiple votes in your poll, so a person can vote Yes, No, and No Idea at the same time.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
I think that is a funny question in a forum, do you think it is the best time to buy a new car?
How can you know that? If you are skilled enough join the market and if you are not, well do not join it!
(Also I answered all of the choices)

May 13, 2023
Depending on your skills and independence, you should identify the ideal time to trade in forex market. This can be different for everyone and there are conflicting answers for it, but in my opinion it is a good time to trade.

AlexOZ

Trader
Apr 22, 2023
My tongue in cheek response is 'yes' and 'no'. Without the requisite skills, fully developed trading plan, business-like approach, patience, discipline, and so then 'no' (no matter what now you are talking about ). Otherwise you already have made that decision to avoid some markets and trade in others. This is where portfolio diversity helps

thomas_novak

Banned
May 1, 2023
Honestly, I can't say for sure if now is the best time to trade in the forex market. Market conditions can be unpredictable, and it depends on various factors