Do you think Gold will move more up, I want to buy....

InvestBank

Trader
Jun 18, 2013
I think gold will move more upside bcz so many seller right now, market will move bit to eat our stop lose....... crude oil may fall more to touch 91 level in coming days........... Let me know gold will move up..........?

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Yes gold will rise its price. It is increasing day by day . In last 15 days its price is higher than it came down .I think it will back to the height from where it fall . Gold trading is secure in buy if you are good to anage your trade with high investment.

BlindFA

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
Gold is well known to be a metal that usually gets pricier every day. So yea, usually the price moves up and ideally you could buy now and make some money in the future. However I would strongly suggest you follow an actual thoughtout strategy and not just buy because "you want to".

Startanu

Trader
Sep 8, 2013
Gold has extended its setback, removing both the 20-day average at 1377 and former price support at 1373. This leaves the immediate focus now on more important levels at 1352/49 – channel, price and 40-day average support at
1352/46 – which we would expect to support a rebound. Bigger picture, below here and 1337 – 38.2% of the June/August rally – would suggest the broader bear trend is resuming, for 1277/72. Resistance moves to 1400, but above 1415/17 to retarget the 1434 recent high. Above here would see further strength to tougher resistance at 1463/1488 – channel and a cluster of retracement resistance.

Strategy: Short, stop above 1435. Take profit at 1280.

Attachments

• Gold.png
    Gold.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 10

Startanu

Trader
Sep 8, 2013
Gold has set a small top beneath 1360/52 which begins to see it resume its bear trend. Below 1277/70 would expose the year’s low at $1180 beneath which finds our long standing core target at $1157/54. Above $1434 would aim at $1463/83 which would Trading Look® cap to keep the medium-term trend lower.

Startanu

Trader
Sep 8, 2013
Gold is correcting the post FED fall and has backed up through the week’s range highs at 1330. This has triggered a move to the 50% retracement barrier at 1340. We allow for this short-term consolidation to run further, but look for 1348/50 to cap for a turn lower. Refill of gap support at 1331/29 would aim at 1306 and beneath it looks to attern and chart support at 1291/88. 1277/70 remains key and must be removed to open up the year’s low at 1180 low. Above 1348/50 aims at 1358/60 and though here is required to aim at the neckline again at 1375/77. Above here and through 1388/95 is needed for a better recovery to 1417.
Strategy: Short, stop moved down above 1377. Take profit at 1280.

Attachments

• Gold.png
    Gold.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 9

Startanu

Trader
Sep 8, 2013
Gold ground higher last week in what appears to be a bearish rising wedge pattern. We look for selling interest to continue to show at the top of end of the pattern at 1344/46 and for the falling trendline and 61.8% retracement hurdle at 1348/50 to ideally cap for a turn lower. Removal of 1321/17 would trigger a test of 1291/88 and beneath here needed for a test of key support at 1277/70. A break here remains key to open up a test of the year’s low at 1180 low. Above 1348/50 aims at 1358/60 and though here required to aim at the neckline again at 1375/79. Above here and through 1388/95 is needed for a better recovery to 1417.

Strategy: Short, stop moved down above 1377, add at 1345. Take profit at 1280.

Attachments

• Gold.png
    Gold.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 8
It's obvious from reading this thread that no one, not one of the "experts," know the history of their asset. When Gold began it's descent, I rode it all the way down to 1228. Using PitView, I stayed on the right side of the trade with the Market Maker. It's been a great year for Gold profit as I mostly used auto-scaling.

The descent is not yet ended. All year, I've used the 1M TF. I like to see the small moves They tell me what's next.

Ultimately, Gold will hit bottom, wherever that is, range for a while then begin it's climb back up. World news is where the insight comes from. Many times, one line in a story is all I need.

I worked and studied Gold for the last 2 years. I KNOW my key asset. When the drop was coming, I said "This is gonna be BIG!" I was right. If you don't know your asset inside and out, you're guessing, not trading.

When Gold changes tactics, you need to know what the Market Makers (banks) are up to. How have they changed their "plan?" That's where PitView comes in. Once you understand their tactical change, your "situational awareness" clicks "on." You fall into their plan and keep the profits coming in.

Last edited:

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
It's obvious from reading this thread that no one, not one of the "experts," know the history of their asset. When Gold began it's descent, I rode it all the way down to 1228. Using PitView, I stayed on the right side of the trade with the Market Maker. It's been a great year for Gold profit as I mostly used auto-scaling.

The descent is not yet ended. All year, I've used the 1M TF. I like to see the small moves They tell me what's next.

Ultimately, Gold will hit bottom, wherever that is, range for a while then begin it's climb back up. World news is where the insight comes from. Many times, one line in a story is all I need.

I worked and studied Gold for the last 2 years. I KNOW my key asset. When the drop was coming, I said "This is gonna be BIG!" I was right. If you don't know your asset inside and out, you're guessing, not trading.

When Gold changes tactics, you need to know what the Market Makers (banks) are up to. How have they changed their "plan?" That's where PitView comes in. Once you understand their tactical change, your "situational awareness" clicks "on." You fall into their plan and keep the profits coming in.

What about now? Is it good trading conditions for a gold?:eek: