Do you like robot trading?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Lately lot of people use Expert advisors to trade. A lot of people who don’t have time to trade manual depend on ea to take their trade. I have also tried EA once but didn’t get desired results so didn’t continue with it. Have any of you ever tried EA Trading or Robot trading. Please share the experience and results if possible in the forum. Thanks
robot_trader.jpg

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Using robots should be avoided, there are no robots which are very good at trading, you have to be a good trader in order to make use of them.

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
You know this whole ea or robot thing varies with individuals...Like was said in the post that started the thread, some rarely have time and will often complain about how Forex trading takes up all of their time. That they simply don't have time for family and friends.

For such persons, one of the popular way they know best to solve their problem is to develop an Expert Advisor. Which in my opinion is not a bad choice.
But the bottom line is to realize that there must be disadvantages as with every other thing in life. One of it is high maintenance.

Jan 20, 2015
may be the robot tarding help the tarders but i dont like the forex robot in the forex busienssss we should be must make the our own way of the tarding.. we should be inproved the our skill in the forex busienssss then we can aso make the good tarders in the forex busienssss

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Getting a good robot that is very efficient is very difficult and they are very expensive. As for me i prefer manual trading though requires a lot of skills but can be yield good result when you have all the necessary forex experience.

edoforex

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
honey moon
Using robot trading make our orders more fast and its really help us so much..
We just need to set the parameters and they will trade based on our setting.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
all I saw odd post about expert advisor, one state to avoid other said this an illegal attempt, another one claim it's difficult and expensive. :)
here's what i quoted from wikipedia :
" The New York Times estimates that 50 percent to 70 percent of all trading in 2014 is done by “traders” who live in server parks by computers that run on Algorithm ".
by any means, automatic trade truly did happen, and it works for some. I spend many times to learn and practice use such method, and after months plan to have one of my own auto system.

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
Actually when it comes with an Effective trading strategy, I definitely like robot trading. As, robot makes trading automatically whenever it gets possible signals :)

stephane

Trader
Jan 29, 2015
Big banks and investment funds pay they their traders milions of dollars. Do you think they would do that if they could get the same result with a robot that costs a few hundreds or a few thousands bucks?

ESinvest

Feb 12, 2015
In my opinion EA work and deliver desired results depending on the strategies used, specially the ones made by ourselves. I personally trade manually but I keep an open mind and don't refuse to use them in the near future.

mr forex

Trader
Feb 17, 2015
Zurich
24forexsecrets.com
For me this is what works, EAs don't profit for a long time. I use or test them for a very short time and then move on to the next one if i have to. Because I know they won't make money for a long time and that's why I advice for you not to spend a lot of time on them. Most of them are crap.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
For me this is what works, EAs don't profit for a long time. I use or test them for a very short time and then move on to the next one if i have to. Because I know they won't make money for a long time and that's why I advice for you not to spend a lot of time on them. Most of them are crap.

are you talking about the 50 buck commercial EA ?
a small price to spend and yet many expect to gain hundred upon those EA activity.
there's many free stuff out there, a result from real traders not just from bunch of EA seller.
better start to create our own trading rule, and when it's comes to proper result, make an automatic version of it, and voila! we had our own trading adviser born from our own research.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014

I will agree with, but I think sometimes circumstances lead people to use EA's.
Many will often complain about how Forex trading takes up all of their time and they simply don't have any free time to spend with family and friends.
So they resort to robots.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
Robot trading is good, it will let me be free from computer, but it needs high programming skills and perfect trading strategy to get profit. Until now I'm still studying how to improve my skills.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry but nope, unless the trader knows coding and can tweak the ea, which more often than not, is a "no", depending on the ea is an exercise in futility. Manual trading is the way to go..just my two cents