Do you have a real forex skills? This opportunity is for you

jadepca

Active Trader
Mar 6, 2015
Show your skills as trader and open your financial business.

Start today and grow to become one of eToro’s Elite Popular Investors.

Just give us a chance to know how good are you and you can win a lot.

Start NOW

Last edited:

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
Frankly speaking everyone think he has great skills so it’s tough to decide my own but still I feel pretty good with my results. I am trading with Nova FX and at the moment I am making excellent profits with them and I won’t say it’s anything to do with my skills but more about their conditions where I need to pay low spread of just 1.5 pips and get excellent offers like SuperNova, it’s an cash back scheme where I get 5% on deposit.

jadepca

Active Trader
Mar 6, 2015
To be honest I dont think that I am a good trader, but with eToro that is not necessary, I do not win so much with trading but with their plans like Popular Investor or Refer a Friend I get an extra income, now I will trying with their affiliate program, and obviously I want to invite people to get some commissions but to tell the true I think that there are many traders that can do better than me and win a lot with the social trading, my tip is that you can try with a low as $200 and you can even open a micro lots or bought stock with as low as $10, and if you can make grow your stats and get a great reputation you can get a lot of copiers that makes you win. And I know that eToro does not be the best broker but is one of the best social trading platform, I do not want to change your broker I just want to invite you to try your skills at eToro. My profile at eToro is jadepca maybe you can take a look. Best Regards Daniel Zamora