Do you buy FX Signals

CityBoy

Trader
Oct 11, 2012
I am considering in starting a FX signals business, I would like to hear some thoughts from people who have already done this and whether they have found success.

I am also quite keen to know how many people on this site actively buy FX signals and what is important to you when you buy from a particular company, how much would you be willing to pay and how many pips and trading suggestions would you expect per month.

Last edited:

enthusiast

Trader
May 10, 2013
Philippines
why buy signals from you when people can purchase a software that can give signals and automatic trading at the same time?and those softwares can do so much mooore

enthusiast

Trader
May 10, 2013
Philippines
^that's true man.specially if they are also equipped with an autotrading system. just like forex power signals, I find these kinds softwares very helpful specially when you are having a busy schedule

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
If ther was a forex signal service that provided consistently profitable trades over a sustained period of time (SAY 2 YEARS) that did not have massive drawdowns and cleared profits on a regular basis you'd have a Madoff condition that was either fraudulent or an outright scam. They don't exist Signal services can and do make money for their subscribers in the short term--but you've got know when to jump ship. therfore no signal service is worth much because they do nobetter than their subscribers in the long run Prove me wrong by submitting audited results to this forum. Please don't bother to send backed in numbers that have been researched to fit the curve of prices or results from my FX book--I don't buy them --EB.

android17

Trader
Jul 23, 2013
I do, I want signals that are automated and can guarantee me a good profit in the long run. I had quite a success with forex power signals and I hope you can also offer people with the type of success that I had.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
There are lots of sites who provide signals. Some of those are paid and some of those would give you free trail. I have been in this industry for long time and i would like to suggest to all that you should depend on your own judgement. You need to analyze and judge the market carefully so that you would take a better decision at the end of the day.

risktaker

Trader
Sep 17, 2013
Signals is the huge part of my everyday trading, I have a morning job so I need them. plus, my signal provider, fx power combo profit, also offers auto trading. I believe signals are an essential part of trading for some people.