Describe your favorite moments in Trading

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
Well when am making Profit and see my investment increasing. This is the best moment when i trade Forex. :))

FixedOddsGod

Trader
Oct 9, 2012
My absolutely best moment in Forex trading?

When Breakout come 0.001 before my No Touch barrier and broker give me 100% + 30% my Profit

This was the biggest Matrix Hole I've ever seen, I couldn't believe even I've seen that on my own eyes

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
intervention

favorite moments would be the seconds after interventions..... downside is you'll starve to death waitin on those events........

favorite hours would the london open...... downside side is it's 2:00 am here......

such is the life we have chosen......:).....h

My favorite moments are when I put my learning to work, make an educated guess and the trade performs as expected. Case in point: Last week, one night around 10pm, I was ready to turn into a pumpkin. I took a moment and, by constricting the Silver chart, noted price at the beginning of a solid down trend. I expanded the display and noted the elliott waves being produced in it's downward slide. It looked good and felt good. I opened a SELL order and hit the sack.

Eight hours later, I awoke to find I had gained $1300 in profit. It's moments like that, where learning is put to the test, that I enjoy. Call it "self-validation," if you will.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
My favorite moments are when my students realize that they no longer have to enter trades hoping that the trade will go in the right direction.

When you have a complete understanding of what is happening right in front of your eyes, you can take trades without fear.

Its a great feeling when you enter trades knowing that you are entering the trade at the best possible point, and with the highest probability that the trade will work out.

Knowledge is everything in Forex trading.

4xtradingcoach

Active Trader
Nov 4, 2012
US
the4xcoach.com
My favorite moment...
isn't exactly a trading decision maker but it is when my wife tells me...
good luck and kisses me before I start my trading day.

In 2001 when I first started trading, it was very important to me that I had her approval because I was not the only one experiencing the challenge and struggle, my dream to become a successful trader was her dream too.

Each time she tells me that, I realize how important it is to everyone in my family,
that I trade with passion, discipline and honesty.

4xtradingcoach