Demo winners vs losers on live accounts

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
For sure, all that bravado about demo accounts is totall bullshit I would say and nothing more. Get into it, just to see some basics where to click where, don't expect same behaveiour on real live accounts money otherwise you will be totally depressed and so on.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
But why they are doing it ? It's totally bad practice which will lead them nowhere I assume ? Correct ? So something should be done about that for sure. Like moderator activity cause what people intention of doing such things will lead us ? I think it's not good.

But why they are doing it ? It's totally bad practice which will lead them nowhere I assume ? Correct ? So something should be done about that for sure. Like moderator activity cause what people intention of doing such things will lead us ? I think it's not good.

To promote forex for forex bucket shops , to steal from traders.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I fully agree that this is extremely bad brokers behaviour. But certainly not all brokers are the same. This is why every trader should choose wisely a broker, and previously check him as much as possible. This sorts of demo accounts are excellent example of how to check platform and broker

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
But isn't that all big scams going on anyway ? Does it really matters for everyone who want just some fair trading in all that topics ? Please do tell me about that, I simply do not get anything which can be correct here. Thanks in advance for that matter.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
We should give emphasize on how we can acquire knowledge with the help of various learning tools including demo trading account. However during practice session with demo trading account a trader has no certain fear of losing his capital as he is trading artificial money at the end of the day. But when it is the matter of real currency trading uncertainty, competitiveness and many things can make a trader more disturbing here.

Jason Martin

Jun 20, 2019
Demo trading is simply to know how the trading component functions. Step by step instructions to open and close a trade. The most effective method to utilize MT4 for trading. Be that as it may, the genuine learning starts when you begin to trade with genuine cash. Trading with genuine cash includes feelings that reason a large portion of the mix-up. You can likewise utilize demo to test your trading methodology.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Trading on a demo is not very different from trading on a live account. Unless you are going to scalping. All these spread and slippage extensions are not so critical for traders when it comes to 50-100 pips horizons. Initially build your system so that several slippage points do not have significant changes.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
There`s only one answer to this problem.. Just use reliable brokers. Nothing personal but... FBS? What the o_O?

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
It is said that 99% of traders lose in trading and the main reason behind this is lack of knowledge and overconfidence as traders think if they are doing good in demo accounts this will happen same in live trading as well but in most cases the picture is different.

Yup people today want to make quick money without putting any efforts on the research part. That’s where they lack.

• 👍
Reactions: keith williams

hakuna matata

Aug 3, 2019
It is said that 99% of traders lose in trading and the main reason behind this is lack of knowledge and overconfidence as traders think if they are doing good in demo accounts this will happen same in live trading as well but in most cases the picture is different.
Exactly. Trading on both these account is different, as you feel a different set of emotions when you trade on a real account. Demo account is for practicing and testing your strategies, but trading on areal acc is different as you have your real money invested there and every move a trader makes is crucial for a trader. Hence, is someone is doing good on a demo account does not guarantee the same performance on a demo acc.

• 👍
Reactions: keith williams

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Trading on a demo is not very different from trading on a live account. Unless you are going to scalping. All these spread and slippage extensions are not so critical for traders when it comes to 50-100 pips horizons. Initially build your system so that several slippage points do not have significant changes.

No way to ignore; but traders need to use the demo sincerely, if they want to make success in the live trading; otherwise the demo trading will be meaningless!

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
Demo should only be used as a reference to learn the basics of the platform. Live account and demo account will never fetch you same results.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Demo should only be used as a reference to learn the basics of the platform. Live account and demo account will never fetch you same results.

True; this is why traders need to practice in cent type live account after the demo; because emotion is a new chapter for live trading!

• 👍
Reactions: larry_009