Day Trading.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Day trading is a style that determines a trader will open and close the entirety of their situations before the markets close each night. Informal investors will purchase and sell various resources inside the trading day, or here and there numerous times each day, to exploit transient market developments. In doing as such, they stay away from a portion of the risks and included expenses related to holding a position medium-term.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Day trading is my favorite; my own trading style & strategy refers me to use this type of trading! New day, new challenge but the same game plan!

jim carter

Trader
Oct 5, 2019
Yeah right. Even I love this style of trading. However, it took me good time to learn this style. I would say beginners should stay away from it initially.

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
I love day trading. I used to stress and wake up in the middle of the night to check on my trades haha. Now I try to avoid overnight holds

• 👍
Reactions: james_5

james_5

Oct 19, 2019
Haha.. thats pretty relatable. Day trading is my favorite style too. I love spending time in front of my laptop and tracking price moves.

Marco James

Trader
Mar 20, 2020
I can see day trading is many traders' favorite kind of trading. It is stressful at times no doubt but profitable if done with intelligently.

Day

Trader
Jul 25, 2020
Day trading or not should be decided by individual trader, based on his strategy and volatility needed for execution of that same strategy. I would prefer to choose a market for trading in this respect.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Day trading is said to be done when the purchase and sale of a security is done within a single trading day. It can be practised in any marketplace but is most common in the foreign exchange (forex) and stock markets. Day traders are usually well-funded and possess great knowledge. They use large leverage and short-term trading strategies to draw advantages on small price movements in highly liquid stocks or currencies.
Day traders are accustomed to events that cause short-term market moves. Trading the news is a popular technique.
Day traders use different intraday strategies. These strategies include:

• Scalping
  • Range trading
  • News-based trading
  • High-frequency trading (HFT)

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah right. Even I love this style of trading. However, it took me good time to learn this style. I would say beginners should stay away from it initially.

I agree, it takes experience to be able to day trade successfully. Also it is not for everyone, you have to get to know your own preferences and limits within the world of trading before you decide whether it is for you.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
I can see day trading is many traders' favorite kind of trading. It is stressful at times no doubt but profitable if done with intelligently.
Greeting,

Hope you are having a blessed week.

Please give me the opportunity to ask you about the best trade you have ever made and what was the riskiest trading decision for you to take?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Akwin