Daniel Richards | Financial Analyst and Full time Trader From Australia

Do you believe that Even well learned traders may end up among 95% looser?

• Total voters
Hello,

I am Daniel Richards, 31 years of age, living in Australia.

I am a full time Forex trader and a professional financial Analyst, working for some online trading analysis and signal providers. I like writing on blogs about Forex, finance and Economic related topics and upcoming news releases.

I believe that learning Forex is one thing and implementing the knowledge you have learned to get profit from Forex trading is another thing. You may find some Forex traders around you, who have learned Forex trading, showed very good result in Demo account trading but eventually failed to get any significant result while started Forex trading.

Lucy for me, I wasn’t among those 95% looser. I learned Forex trading for more than a year, practiced a lot, did a lot of experiments to find the best profitable strategies for me. Then when I started trading, I found that 80% of my trades are ending in profit. I won’t say that I have become a money shark within a blink of eye; I have brought a big house, lavish car; Married to one of the hottest models and so on. It’s just Forex trading has provided me with the comfort I have always wanted. I brought a flat, a corolla private car and married to a cute innocent girl. That’s it! I don’t anything more than that. Forex trading has replaced my day job and made my life easier.

I work five days a week seating at my desk in front of my laptop and with a mug of hot coffee on my hand prepared by my cute wife! Money management is the key to my trading; I don’t take much risk and never leave any position open overnight.