Custom Indicator does not displaying on chart.

Jixo man

Trader
Jul 26, 2020
Good morning traders, hope you all got your pips yesterday. Please I am a newbie in Mql4 and mql5 programming. I am currently developing myself by reading the documentation section of MT4 platform. But I am stuck on this particular Indicators, as it compiled well, but those not display on the my chart.

Attachments

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
Lines 131-141 are redundant. You have already filled the FastMABuffer and SlowMABuffer buffers via lines 118 and 125. Also, lines 139-140 aren't doing anything useful - they are copying the indicator handle value (which is just some random integer) to each of the buffer cells.

Reactions: Jixo man

Jixo man

Trader
Jul 26, 2020
Lines 131-141 are redundant. You have already filled the FastMABuffer and SlowMABuffer buffers via lines 118 and 125. Also, lines 139-140 aren't doing anything useful - they are copying the indicator handle value (which is just some random integer) to each of the buffer cells.
Thanks you sir, so I should just remove those line.

It work. It work . Thanks you sir. Mql4 documentation are no t well explain. Sir, do you have any ebook I will pay .

It work. It work . Thanks you sir. Mql4 documentation are no t well explain. Sir, do you have any ebook I will pay .
Thank you sir