Cuentas pamm/ Pamm beads

Deivid

Trader
Jan 19, 2020
Hola alguien me podría informar sobre las cuentas pamm y el proceso de capitalización tras dichas cuentas ,gracias
(Eng) Hello, could someone inform me about pamm accounts and the capitalization process behind those accounts, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
As a trader, you can use PAMM to trade other people's money, setting your own management fees, but without being able to withdraw the investors' funds.

As an investor, you can use PAMM to allocate money to traders you like, knowing that the funds won't be stolen.

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
As a trader, you can use PAMM to trade other people's money, setting your own management fees, but without being able to withdraw the investors' funds.

As an investor, you can use PAMM to allocate money to traders you like, knowing that the funds won't be stolen.
ideal to start with large capital though for PAMMs right?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
ideal to start with large capital though for PAMMs right?
Start to invest in a PAMM account? I don't think it is a good idea to start with a lot of money. Even if you trust the PAMM manager, it is better to start small to test waters, so to speak. And if we are talking about starting to manage a PAMM account, you don't need a lot of money for that - the funds come from investors.

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
Start to invest in a PAMM account? I don't think it is a good idea to start with a lot of money. Even if you trust the PAMM manager, it is better to start small to test waters, so to speak. And if we are talking about starting to manage a PAMM account, you don't need a lot of money for that - the funds come from investors.
thank you for this reply, helpful. :) nono i would not manage, was thinking to be managed but think i have had second thoughts now. dont see the satisfaction in it as much