Crypto Currency Historical Quotes (Filled Orders and Order books)

mecmen

Apr 21, 2022
Hi everyone, I have 1year historical quotes for DOGE/USDT in csv format from a crypto exchange. However its not compatible on MT5. I have both filled orders and order books. If anyone knows how to convert any of data to tick by tick format compatible to MT5. I will humbly appreciate.
NB: due to csv are not here I don't know how to upload it to prevent breaking forum rules. I can also share the source which contains 10s of crypto history in csv (both order books and filled orders) however i read that links are not allowed too. I am ok sharing it with admin if needed. Thanks

mecmen

Apr 21, 2022
What happens when you try to create a custom symbol and import the CSV data there?

By the way, it is now possible to attach .csv files here.
Thanks for the response. I get your response notification and my apology for the late response. After creating custom symbols when i upload the data into MT5 it doesn't load into MT5. I will upload the csv here hopefully you may see what the problem is

mecmen

Apr 21, 2022
DOGE FUTURES

It says the filled orders were too large, The 4moths filled orders for spot and future are 25mb and 41mb
I uploaded the filled orders in cvs here https://easyupload.io/m/j2aq13 . If the web link is not allowed i can take it off

Attachments

• orders books DOGE_USDT-2022043000.csv
    4.1 MB · Views: 2
  • mark prices DOGE_USDT-202204.csv
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • spot and margin orderbooks DOGE_USDT-2022043000.csv
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

mecmen

Apr 21, 2022
they are csv but arranged in a different format, i also sent you a pm which contains the exchange website which i downloaded it from. the other 2 are on easyupload.io which i uploaded by myself , This is the exchange i downloaded it from for transparency https://www.gate.io/developer/historical_quotes. But if you are not ok with me posting this link i can take it off in order to avoid breaking forum rules

Last edited: