Convert Losing Trades into Profits

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
Easily the most difficult thing in any work is to recover the lost amount; it’s not easy to do this especially if a person lacks knowledge, experience or skills but if we have the quality and also patience to make things work out then we can easily recover the losses and enter into profits.

I am lucky to have fabulous broker like OctaFX, it has amazing rebate service which gives me 15 USD per lot size profit, it gives me total freedom not only to be fearless in trading and converting losses into profit becomes all so much easier when I am patient due to knowing that I have already made decent profits from my trade so I don’t have to worry too much.

finikas

Master Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Dude how is it possible to get 15USD/LOT rebate.
This means you get a rebate of 1.5 pips.
If they give you back 1.5 pips it either means that their spread is massive or they are trading against you, cause how else will they make money.

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
I also trade with OctaFX broker so I can explain you what he means basically the spread that is charged is just 0.2 pipette for most pairs so we get 50% of that back and that’s so handy because I always use to trade normally without thinking of anything like cash back but since I heard of it I instantly joined it through my friend which runs IB service so that provided me an extra opportunity by which I was able to earn without any fear as it was just profits no losses.

finikas

Master Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Ok , I have looked into it.
-I have found a Rebate program that pays you pack 8USD/Lot for OctaFX. That is 0.8 pips
-It seems weird how the broker would pay you back 0.8 pips (the IB get 1 pip back) while the spread is 0.2 pips. This would imply the broker is making at least 0.6 pips loss.
-Then I saw that in order for the rebate to be valid your trade needs to make/loss at least 3 pips. Hence here is the answer. They are expecting you to lose at least 3 pips to give you back 1 pip.