Cindicator - How to test your forecasting skills?

Cindicator

Trader
Aug 5, 2016
Hi everyone,

Interested in forex but not ready yet to risk your savings? We developed an exciting application called “Cindicator” which will help you to predict future share prices changes, currency pairs, and other significant financial events.

The application is completely free for users, and we even reward most accurate forecasters with money prizes each month.
The idea is simple: every day you receive a list of questions about the financial markets and your goal is to give your forecast about the result of the event in the nearest future. This is a very helpful practice of your trading skills that will help to evaluate your current preparedness.

Here are a few examples:

1. Mario Draghi said the European Central Bank won’t hesitate to add fresh stimulus if needed once it has a clearer picture of the economic impact from the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union. Will EUR/USD drop to 1.10 before July 30 on stimulus bets?

2. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe surprised markets with a fiscal-stimulus package exceeding 28 trillion yen ($265 billion) as he seeks to jump-start the country’s floundering economy. Will USD/JPY rise to 106.5 before August 6?

3. First set of U.K. services Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) after Brexit referendum showed the nation’s services sector, the biggest part of the economy, contracted in July for the first time since records began in 2013. Will GBP/USD drop to 1.29 before August 6?

Here you can find out more about the application and download it (there is only iOS version available at the moment) - Cindicator app

We are happy to answer your questions!

• 👍
Reactions: Ulacan

Cindicator

Trader
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks. Could you please explain what are you mean?
We have a ranking system. For every vote (if right) user got some points. User can vote one time for each question, so I don't know how to abuse here :)

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
it's really good idea) an interesting and usefull way to train your forecasting skills) I am not a beginner in trading but it would be interesting for me to check my skills)

Cindicator

Trader
Aug 5, 2016
Many thanks for your feedback! Join us and make money by forecasting future financial and political events

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

Interested in forex but not ready yet to risk your savings? We developed an exciting application called “Cindicator” which will help you to predict future share prices changes, currency pairs, and other significant financial events.

The application is completely free for users, and we even reward most accurate forecasters with money prizes each month.
The idea is simple: every day you receive a list of questions about the financial markets and your goal is to give your forecast about the result of the event in the nearest future. This is a very helpful practice of your trading skills that will help to evaluate your current preparedness.

Here are a few examples:

1. Mario Draghi said the European Central Bank won’t hesitate to add fresh stimulus if needed once it has a clearer picture of the economic impact from the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union. Will EUR/USD drop to 1.10 before July 30 on stimulus bets?

2. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe surprised markets with a fiscal-stimulus package exceeding 28 trillion yen ($265 billion) as he seeks to jump-start the country’s floundering economy. Will USD/JPY rise to 106.5 before August 6?

3. First set of U.K. services Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) after Brexit referendum showed the nation’s services sector, the biggest part of the economy, contracted in July for the first time since records began in 2013. Will GBP/USD drop to 1.29 before August 6?

Here you can find out more about the application and download it (there is only iOS version available at the moment) - Cindicator app

We are happy to answer your questions!

Back-testing is a good procedure; new traders should practice 500 trades and then judge their trading skill.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
Fully agree with Ary Barroso. There are various trading systems for predicting future price movement, but not all have good performance. I am always emphasizing the importance of testing and backtesting these systems before you rely your money and earnings into them

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Fully agree with Ary Barroso. There are various trading systems for predicting future price movement, but not all have good performance. I am always emphasizing the importance of testing and backtesting these systems before you rely your money and earnings into them

Thanks mate! Really, back-testing is a good way to make lots of trades within very short period of time.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Good idea from big brains... This app can be very instrumental in helping to reduce the losses that traders face daily in the forex market. Who knows, this could be the breakthrough I've been waiting for all along... Hallelujah! Thanks man, I'll give it a try.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for sharing this. I hope it will really help reduce the rates at which traders face losses in the forex market due to following the wrong indicators. This app is an answer to many prediction problems in forex trading and I hope to give it a try some time