All members are invited to participate in the Forex Zone Holiday Contest. The contest will run from November 15, 2019 through the rest of the holiday season, which includes Christmas(Dec. 25), New Year (Jan. 1), and through Eastern Orthodox Christmas (Jan. 7). The contest will end on January 9, 2020.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- $500 CASH BONUS
- Three lucky winners will each receive the prize (3 X $500)
- Payment will be made by your choice of Paypal, Epayments, Money Gram, Bitcoin, or possibly other cryptocurrencies.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- All you need to do is simply reply to this forum thread. Posting in this forum thread any time from the start date (November 15, 2019 at 10 PM UTC) until the end date (January 09, 2020 10 PM UTC) will automatically enter you into the holiday contest. Your post should include something that is pleasant or upbuilding to the forum. Some examples include: what you like about the forum, how you have supported the forum or plan to, screenshots showing where you have shared the Forex Zone forum (eg. social media shares or other references).
- Posts should be a minimum of 100 characters long OR contain an attachment (eg. relevant screenshot). Posts that break forum rules, contain advertising, or unrelated content will be considered invalid. Multiple posts per member in this forum thread will be considered invalid too. Only 1 post per member!
- Three different winners will be selected randomly based on a random number generator. Each post in this forum section is numbered. If the random number generator program selects a number that corresponds to a valid post number then that specific post is considered a winner. If an invalid post is selected (eg. spam post, a question about the contest, or other invalid activity) then that post will not be counted and another number will be selected instead. This process will continue until 3 valid posts are selected.
- Only active members will be considered for this contest. To be considered active, a member must have made at least 10 other posts AND spent at least an hour online on the Forex Zone forum.
- The usernames of the winning members will be posted on the forum for all to see.
- Forum staff members are excluded from the contest.
- Anyone caught cheating the system in any way will be excluded. Some examples include, but are not limited to, posting multiple times to increase chances of winning or creating multiple accounts and posting with each account to increase chances of winning. Anyone caught cheating the system like this will be excluded from the contest and may be subject to additional disciplinary actions.
- Participation is optional and done according to your own will.
- Participation is free of charge.
- All participants have an equal chance of winning.
- You are responsible for the accounting and recording of your own winnings, if any, that you receive from this contest for tax purposes. We will not send out tax forms or get involved with your taxes unless it becomes legally mandatory to do so.
- Under no circumstances will we be held liable for any damages or losses you incur by participating in this contest.
- The terms and conditions of this contest may change at any time. You are responsible for checking back here for updated terms or conditions, if any.
- If you do not agree with all the terms of the contest stated, do not participate.