Choose your broker carefully

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by SweetPrincess, Jul 7, 2017.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

It is impossible to emphasize the importance of the choice of a broker. We must not neglect in choosing your broker. Your expertise level and trading goals should match the details of the offer made by the broker. You should always refer to Forex broker reviews to find a reliable broker that best suites your trading style.

Kirik20020 likes this.
  2. ashouq

ashouq Trader

In my opinion we should check the review sites like forex peace army to get traders' actual insight about any broker before finalizing them.

Kirik20020 likes this.
  3. garena

garena Active Trader

Only FPA is not enough, you need referring from many sources as real trader. Normally if a broker that many trader could withdraw their profit smoothly for a long time, that could ba a good choice.

Kirik20020 likes this.
  4. Hafizmd

Hafizmd Active Trader

They cannot be withdrwan only in case you are trapped into some scam broker.... in any other cases it's possible

Kirik20020 likes this.
  5. likeamad

likeamad Newbie

When I was a newbie in forex I made a lot of mistakes by choosing a bad broker

Kirik20020 likes this.
  6. xerof

xerof Trader

I hope you corrected yours mistakes. When I was a newbie my biggest mistake was that i didnt use forex rebates. I traded a lot of lots, my broker earn money on me, and I didn't get nothing in return. I corrected my mistake. :)

Kirik20020 likes this.
  7. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Yeah trading costs can affect your profit considerably, especially if your scalper. I would really like to get more information what rebate service to choose what does it cost and how much will I benefit from it.

Kirik20020 likes this.
  8. ashouq

ashouq Trader

Mistakes are a part of learning because those who make mistakes get a chance to gain experiences from them, i guess.

9. ForexTradesman

ForexTradesman Newbie

Find a broker with a solid reputation, regulated in one or two countries. STP brokers who will never cheat and manipulate your orders.

10. Shaun Henry

Shaun Henry Trader

When I started up, I was careless about selection of broker, but once I suffered with Instaforex and few other brokers, I realized it just not going to work for me. Then onwards, I did proper research and went with brokers that were proven good and I feel happy now with my career.

Ketrama Rinok likes this.
  11. danielelton

danielelton Trader

It is very difficult to find a suitable broker if you do not know about it. A trader needs to study about broker before goes to choose it.
    Because you can not give your hard earned cash to the scammers. I have gone through a lot of articles recently to understand the functionality about forex brokers. Unfortunately, nowhere I get complete brokers guides for beginners. I find the following article at last. I think it will make your sense clear about forex broker and help you in choosing the right one.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  12. Ketrama Rinok

Ketrama Rinok Trader

thanks guys, these counsel are so handy. Still just looking around asI set foot on the markets.