CHFJPY

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Howdy traders!

I've spotted a good looking opportunity on CHFJPY.

Price is approaching the top of the equidistant channel and our RSI indicator is telling us that this pair is overbought. We should see a change in direction here. Use appropriate lot size and risk management if you plan on taking the trade.

Let me know your thoughts.

Good luck folks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_CHFJPY V1.png
    Screenshot_CHFJPY V1.png
    520.7 KB · Views: 7

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Howdy traders!

Price is approaching the top of the equidistant channel and our RSI indicator is telling us that this pair is overbought. We should see a change in direction here. Use appropriate lot size and risk management if you plan on taking the trade.

Good luck folks.
Looks good to me matey

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
Howdy traders!

Good luck folks.
Excellent channel trading there and great pick out of the pairs very clear and precise chart

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
Howdy traders!

Good luck folks.
Keep em coming man great analysis

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Thanks for the feedback guys.
It looks like we have had a nice bounce from the channel and so far, so good.
There is a chance we may get one more wave up for a kiss goodbye though.... Lets wait and see!

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
I hope we have all locked in some profits on this pair. We are almost at the bottom of the channel now folks. I will be keeping a close eye on price as we approach to see if we get a bounce and continue with the uptrend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_CHFJPY V2.png
    Screenshot_CHFJPY V2.png
    512.6 KB · Views: 2