Can I withdraw profit on a demo account?

Ese11

Trader
Aug 12, 2015
Hi everyone,I would want to know if it is possible to withdraw the profits you make on a demo account.Have anyone being able to withdraw profits on a demo account ever before?Any contribution would be appreciated.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Demo account is only use virtual money, although any trader they can making huge profit in demo account, but this unwithdrawable, but if any trader they take part in demo contest, start from there if trader get victory, and become one winner, hence possible they get prize and get real money if they can passed prize requirement to withdraw money.

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
Hi everyone,I would want to know if it is possible to withdraw the profits you make on a demo account.Have anyone being able to withdraw profits on a demo account ever before?Any contribution would be appreciated.
How do you expect to withdraw real money from a demo account, when you have never deposited any cash? :DDD

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Money in demo account is only use virtual money, although any trader they can making huge profit in demo but they can't withdraw profit because only virtual money, but start in demo contest if you become winner hence will get prize and start from prize in demo contest might you can making real money.

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
This post attracted me at a first glance :p
DEMO account means a dummy environment where the money with which we trade is fake and virtual. Think of this, in demo account our broker provides free funds of around $1000 or $10000 or $100000, will they let us withdraw this amount? Will they let us take out their money? This is seriously not possible. So, the money we have in demo account is just to trade like its a real money (which it is actually not) :) :p

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
For sure, money in demo account unwithdrawable, it only for lerning purposes in real market condition that provided by company and not real money, although you can making huge profit in demo account, it's impossible to withdraw your profit in demo account, if you want to making real money you need investig real money too in real account.

Sep 12, 2017
Yes you can earn I demo account. You will see the profit and losses like in the live account but like you haven’t deposit anything you can not withdraw your profit. What you earn through demo account is experience of trading in different market conditions

Nicolas Sanz

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
It would be great))

If it were possible to display the drawn currency, the world would be better)

Last edited by a moderator: