Can forex be helpful in developing our abilities for other online jobs?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Forex currency trading is a complex online money making system that gives knowledge to traders. Forex has encouraged and taught me more things about other online business skills generally. I was wondering if Forex trading helped you in developing your own general online money making skills. What do you think?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
  • 👍
Reactions: SweetPrincess

Germes

Jul 24, 2016
i think that forex can help to earn money, but you need to know how to trade on forex, because without good knowladge you can lose your money

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Yes, and not only for online jobs. Forex trading helps develop a lot of useful traits and skills in a human. There are a lot of areas where knowledge acquired in trading can turn out quite helpful. I have posted about in the blog back in November:

https://www.earnforex.com/blog/applying-forex-trading-knowledge-in-other-areas/

Yes, i think so too. Trading Forex will not only enhance your trading skills but will also learn about styles and techniques that will help you to be successful. What a nice blog.. I have read it and it seems interesting and more things that you can learn about Forex trading.. :)

I think that it helps in developing strategic thinking and the ability to control emotions.

In Forex trading, not only your hands is working.. your mind too.. We can build some trading strategies and techniques in order to be an efficient trader. Another thing is that you can build up your patience while you are trading so that you will not lose or burn out your account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I don't quite understand the question. Forex is of course useful for developing your intellectual abilities, but combining forex with other jobs on the internet is not something I recommend doing. It's better to do one thing and do a good job.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I don't quite understand the question. Forex is of course useful for developing your intellectual abilities, but combining forex with other jobs on the internet is not something I recommend doing. It's better to do one thing and do a good job.
The problem is that many traders cannot afford to leave their other jobs to proceed trading Forex full-time for several reasons. The biggest one is that Forex profits are irregular and can sometimes be losses. Another important one is that living on Forex trading alone requires a huge account balance. Some other source of income is crucial for growing a large trading account.

• 👍
Reactions: Elsie

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Why not? Even it can help you to lead a disciplined life in your daily job! Such as, now I can control my emotions in my daily life before of meditation! Although, I started this practice only for trading purpose.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
Totally agree. Control emotion and record stats and discipline with yourself when no boss all allow us. Time management is key if you compare this to online job.