CAN ANYBODY HELP ME GET FUNDED

amkeni

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2012
netwide
I'm currently experiencing difficult economic times and looking for opportunity to earn a living. Unfortunately, here in Kenya, those are limited and I have a family to feed.

For two months,I've been forward testing my automated system on MT4 and it has shown great potential. Over this period it has managed to grow from an initial demo balance of $250 to $750+, a return of +250%. It trades EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD and USDCAD. I believe it is now time to take it a step further. What is limiting me is funds.

I'm looking to raise $500. This would enable me start off and possibly take care of the basics of my family. As appreciation, I'm willing to share the system with anyone who helps me. That way we both benefit.

If you can help, either through paypal or skrill, my contact is babakeni@gmail.com. I greatly appreciate and thank you.

Attachments

• keni_fx.jpg
    keni_fx.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I think your goal is admirable but doubt you get much support financially going forward. If you don't get an investor, could you save up the money on your own over time? I don't think you should abandon your goal, even if it takes a bit longer to acquire the needed funds.

amkeni

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2012
netwide
Thanks for your reply. I'm keen on achieving this no matter how long it takes. Getting someone to invest online is seemingly hard. Time will reward me/us.

• 👍
Reactions: HeavenLeighGill

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I'm keen on achieving this no matter how long it takes. Getting someone to invest online is seemingly hard. Time will reward me/us.
I agree it's hard and hope you do manage to get there, just wanted to point out that you should stick with it and consider saving if finding an investor doesn't work out. Good luck!