Calling all serious traders

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Read the Forex forums and it will seem like almost everyone is focused on short-term trading systems. Not me. I’ve been focused on a daily/weekly combo strategy to trade medium to long-term opportunities.

Whilst I admit that watching a daily/weekly trade position unfold is about as exciting as watching grass grow, the profit potential is undeniable. I’m not chasing 10, 20, or 50 pip gains, but rather 150, 500, and even 1,000+ pip gains. The weekly chart below demonstrates my point.

b83igg.jpg
I know… I KNOW…anyone can put a few vertical lines on a price chart and claim these to be actual results. I make no such claims here, but simply demonstrate the weekly price move potential. Everything to do with my strategy begins with a weekly price trend signal, so it seems appropriate to show a weekly chart.

The trading cycle goes something like this:
The weekly alert comes first, signaling that the underlying price trend has reversed direction. From this point forward the daily chart is monitored.

A daily alert comes next. The daily trend direction has aligned with the weekly trend direction, and we wait for an entry set-up to trigger.

2utorwl.jpg
The entry is made and the entry stop loss is set. Throughout the trade, successive swing points are monitored for opportunities to modify the stop loss to breakeven, and beyond into profit lock.

2euqr11.jpg
Another weekly alert comes along, triggering a trade exit alert. The underlying price trend has again reversed direction, this time counter to our trade position, so the trade is closed-out without hesitation. We now await the next daily alert, and for the cycle to repeat.

Anatomy of the Perfect Trade: USDCNH
Here’s the really sexy part about trading longer-term. Every once in a while you get to hitch a ride with a trend that could, quite literally, change your life. Too much? Let’s see.

Weekly alert to the upside triggers. We monitor. Daily alert to the upside triggers 43 days later. A BUY position is opened. A 320 pip stop loss is set. Stop loss is modified 4 times, with each new stop loss locking-in successively larger chunks of open profit. Barring a significant price spike, like the infamous Swiss Franc un-pegging of 2015, this is literally money banked but not yet cleared.

nb2q83.jpg

2q0rd50.jpg

t50vhi.jpg

Weekly alert to the downside triggers. We exit the position. The trade results in a gain of 5,592 pips. We entered at 6.28270 and closed-out at 6.84190. At close-out a pip was worth US$14.50 (1 Standard Lot). Profit $81,084 / Risk $3,200. Risk Reward Ratio 1:25. Duration of approximately 4-months between 18 April 2018 and 13 Aug 2018 / 17 weeks.

Regarding you, if you’ve made it this far you are probably well suited to this strategy; patient and meticulous in your information gathering. Perfect.

Short-term traders don’t tend to make it this far.

If you are here, it’s because you perhaps feel good about longer-term trading, not to replace your favorite short-term strategy, but to compliment it.

Predictable income. Here’s why.

Trading for a daily income is hard work. You have to really like what you’re doing to spend all day chasing 10, 20, or 50 pips. And you’ve got to be right every single day, or there’s no bread on the table. If this is the type of pressure and anxiety you crave, you are welcome to it.

Longer-term trading allows the trader to make the transition from the mindset of the employee accustom to a weekly paycheck, to that of the business owner who withdraws a quarterly or half-yearly dividend. Forex trading is a business.

Contrast the short-termer with a longer-term trader withdrawing, say, $20,000 every three months. Divided by the 13-weeks in a quarter, you have a predictable average income of around $1,500 a week…for the next 13-weeks!

I don’t know about you, but a guaranteed $1,500 a week would give me all the patience and discipline I need.

Now, being a Forex trader I am a greedy bastard and I am not in the business of giving stuff away. By the same token, I respect your intelligence and know only too well that scammers lurk within the Forex community.

So how does a 60-day test drive sound to you? Bear with me for the next 60-days and you will see that I am not full of BS, and that I actually have a credible and feasible strategy. Then, if you want to continue hearing from me, subscribe for $20 a month. See, I’m not that greedy!

It works like this. Every time I open, modify, or close a trade, my MT4 terminal instantly sends you an email like these:

28rlawk.jpg

9u12es.jpg

9zx0mv.jpg

Trading the daily/weekly timeframe allows plenty of breathing space and time to react to a trade alert. There’s really no need to sit at a computer screen all day long, when all the action takes place once a day on the London open. This is when the strategy is timed to trigger alerts, and it’s generally all over within 15-30 minutes of the open. That’s really all there is to it.

The backend software developed for this strategy tracks 50 currency pairs including the majors, crosses, and a selection of exotics offered by my broker, IC Markets. Obviously, some of the exotics offered by my broker might not be available from yours, and vice versa. Not much I can do about this unless I open multiple accounts with multiple brokers, something I am not likely to do any time soon.

I don't claim to be any kind of market guru. I'm just not that good, and to be honest with you, I don't think I need to be. This strategy works for me not because I'm good, but because it's good. It will work for you, I am positive of that.

If we really are genuine about making money from Forex trading, then I believe longer timeframes are where we need to be. Look at the PAST strategy right here at Earn Forex. Longer timeframe. The Sam Seiden method on which I based the Trend Continuation Strategy. Longer timeframe. Larry Williams who turned $10,000 into $1-million in a year, and then did it again. Longer timeframe.

We don't need anymore capital to trade the longer timeframes than is needed to trade the shorter timeframes, and we can get away with maybe even less. This strategy works with $200 capital or more.

Finally, I do not post my trading activities and results online. My money is my business, so please do not ask. If you want to explore and learn more about my strategy, that’s what the 60-day test drive is for.

Want to take a test drive? Send me your name, country, and email and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. My email is: gazfx@bigpond.com

Thanks for your time!

GazFx

Last edited: