C TRADER

Shehata Kamel

Trader
Nov 9, 2022
If anyone has an experience about c trader platform , Can you tell us the advantages and disadvantages of the platform?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
cTrader's main advantage is that many features that require third-party apps in MT4/MT5 are built-in there. It is also a lot more user-friendly and modern-looking piece of software.

cTrader's main disadvantage is that its algorithmic part isn't as advanced as that of MT4/MT5 and the code base of apps is much smaller.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Envid made some good points.
In comparison to MT4, cTrader is not nearly as popular. The platform is very accessible and has a good design, along with a lot of trading indicators and graphical objects. I think it's a good platform, but for some it may or may not be the right platform.
If you're into custom indicators or robots that can be a downside. I think avalibility of certain materials is just smaller compared to some of the other more popular platforms. It's also seen as difficult for beginners to use, but I think that's something that can be learned so it isn't necessarily a disadvantage.