Buy and sell

Hallkyma

Nov 4, 2022
Would I mitigate a huge loss if I opened a buy and sell at the same time? I was told to open a few trades with a buy and sell and then my investor told me that I lost all my money. I believe I was either lied to or my investment was taken unlawfully. Thanks for any advice.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Would I mitigate a huge loss if I opened a buy and sell at the same time?
No, you would get yourself a hedged position with increased swap payments.
I was told to open a few trades with a buy and sell and then my investor told me that I lost all my money.
Your investor? It's you who should be telling things to your investors, not the other way around.
I believe I was either lied to or my investment was taken unlawfully.
That's highly likely.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
Trading is all about buying and selling currencies to earn. The rate of buying and selling varies at times, depending on which the earning amount varies.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Buy and sell are the general work done by a trader to earn profit. Try to buy at low trading volume so you may stay out of risk.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Trading is all about buying and selling currencies to earn. The rate of buying and selling varies at times, depending on which the earning amount varies.
Yes bro, it’s the main theme of trading. Traders make profit when the their buying side gain in market rate.