Brokers - Which Do You Use??

bananarama

Mar 4, 2015
I use BelforFX. They've been very kind and helpful, especially since I don't have much experience. Works well, quick execution and fast customer support. I like them.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
my current account is hotforex but I have tried some local brokers, registed accounts and tried demo on fxpro, exness, ic markets, pepper stone. Overall, demo account is not different among brokers.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I've just started with this broker. I opened Classic account - it feels safer with it. Also they offer the account with floating spreads which is for traders who like risk. Maybe I will try it too after a while. The first impression that broker gives is quite a good one. I was interested with withdawal issue because faced the problem with other brokers when you have hindrances in withdrawal. FreshForex proves in practice what they state on their website - I received money on my card in 10 minutes.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
I've just started with this broker. I opened Classic account - it feels safer with it. Also they offer the account with floating spreads which is for traders who like risk. Maybe I will try it too after a while. The first impression that broker gives is quite a good one. I was interested with withdawal issue because faced the problem with other brokers when you have hindrances in withdrawal. FreshForex proves in practice what they state on their website - I received money on my card in 10 minutes.

I'm thinking to start working with this broker, but it's very important for me to read about someone's experience before opening my own account. According to the reviews this broker is rather trustworthy, I think I'll join them. Plus they offer a bonus for changing the broker.

David M

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 20, 2015
I trade with ironfx. I use to trade with a few brokers but have stayed with this one mainly because I enjoy the platforms and products they offer and keep bringing out. I am currently using one of their platforms called multi asset trader and it's just perfect for stock trading and cfd's. Wide variety of different stocks that I haven't found on any other platform.

Fischer

Apr 9, 2015
I trade with ironfx. I use to trade with a few brokers but have stayed with this one mainly because I enjoy the platforms and products they offer and keep bringing out. I am currently using one of their platforms called multi asset trader and it's just perfect for stock trading and cfd's. Wide variety of different stocks that I haven't found on any other platform.

Hello david i am trading with ironfx aswell and i can say i am satisfied with their services, my account manager informed me for this multi asset platform but they require $2500 deposit to use it. Does it really worth it? What is your opinion since you used it

David M

Apr 20, 2015
Hi Fischer, it really depends on what is important to you. When i started trading I wasn't interested in forex, but since I couldn't find any broker with many stocks and shares i decided to go to forex. Now that I have this platform I can trade in lots of different cfd's like stocks from many countries, commodities, indices etc. Yeah it is $2500 but anyone that wants to be a bit serious with trading knows how much they need to invest. It is perfect for me. At the end of the day I think they have free demo's you can use. It might be an idea to try the demo first and then make your decision.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
I started using FF the previous month and I really like trading with them. Withdrawal within 10 minutes, polite support service, no minimum deposits, always profitable bonuses... Just a pleasure to work with them.

Fischer

Apr 9, 2015
Hi Fischer, it really depends on what is important to you. When i started trading I wasn't interested in forex, but since I couldn't find any broker with many stocks and shares i decided to go to forex. Now that I have this platform I can trade in lots of different cfd's like stocks from many countries, commodities, indices etc. Yeah it is $2500 but anyone that wants to be a bit serious with trading knows how much they need to invest. It is perfect for me. At the end of the day I think they have free demo's you can use. It might be an idea to try the demo first and then make your decision.

I think it is not time for me to deposit $2500 as i dont trade with CFDs a lot and i dont have the required experience, i took the other offer with the mirror account which is very nice as well as it is a profitable one and they also provide you they EAs to assist you. I will give the demo account for CFDs a try and if i see my self able to profit then maybe i will deposit the amount.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I started using FF the previous month and I really like trading with them. Withdrawal within 10 minutes, polite support service, no minimum deposits, always profitable bonuses... Just a pleasure to work with them.

I fully agree with you. Fresh is a normal broker. And I like their new promotions and contests a lot.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
2500 is quite big :) I mean for starters, thats a painful amount to burn. but if one is serious about trading yeah i guess it can be quite acceptable as long as they know what they are doing.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
2500 is quite big :) I mean for starters, thats a painful amount to burn. but if one is serious about trading yeah i guess it can be quite acceptable as long as they know what they are doing.

that's more than enough as starter. I start my ECN with 300 USD at tickmill account. never put for such amount at first deposit, I use their minimum amount for test deposit. no need to rush, put the minimum ask their support any important question, and made couple of withdrawal to see how their payment method works. I also had these step before raise my deposit amount.

Fischer

Apr 9, 2015
that's more than enough as starter. I start my ECN with 300 USD at tickmill account. never put for such amount at first deposit, I use their minimum amount for test deposit. no need to rush, put the minimum ask their support any important question, and made couple of withdrawal to see how their payment method works. I also had these step before raise my deposit amount.

The think is that the minimum amount to open an Ironfx account is $500 but only for the multi asset platform require this $2500 deposit. I think the reason is that they are targeting experienced traders mostly with this product. But it is nice that you have the option to test it with a demo account at least.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah a couple of hundereds in a micro account is for starters, its a phase traders should go through to get familiarize with the LIVE market.

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
I want a broker that offer excellent service when it comes to execution of trades and deposit and withdrawal methods that will not give me problem that is why I choose profiforex. They are my best broker.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
The think is that the minimum amount to open an Ironfx account is $500 but only for the multi asset platform require this $2500 deposit. I think the reason is that they are targeting experienced traders mostly with this product. But it is nice that you have the option to test it with a demo account at least.

I dont trade with one single brokerage service. my current method are more scalping, both works with EA and manually. and I stilll had an account with them, at small amount. and compare to my another ECN account , there's vast different in spread, stop order/level, commision, which all of these are important factor for any rapid entries such scalping. for instance iron put stop order/level at 50 pips even at their STP account, in comparison I've 0 pips stop order/level on Tickmill ECN. and yet they put withdrawal limit when using electronic payment ( in my case Skrill), withdrawal amount must match deposit amount. means when I put 1000USD deposit using skrill, they only let me WD exact 1000 usd, the rest profit should put with Wire transfer, and I've got no such restriction when using same payment method with tickmill account.
brokers should learn to do business at honest manner at put all these shady information upon their website, and not let their client would end up in shocked situation especiallly when in need to pull out their own money.