Brokers for trading commodities in micro amounts

tom82

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Can anyone recommend any brokers where it is possible to trade commodities in micro amounts or brokers that have un restricted units (like oanda, cmc markets)?

Thank you

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
Can anyone recommend any brokers where it is possible to trade commodities in micro amounts or brokers that have un restricted units (like oanda, cmc markets)?
Thank you
you may want to consider armada markets trading condition. i take my new step with gold trading after realize they offer low spread on gold 10 pips! just like any other newbies i start at minimum lot 0.01 :). since my primary pairs mostly majot Eu,GU,UJ, but gold seem become a good choice to trade recently. for any restriction ? from what i experience AM didnt have such any restriction such no hedging, fifo rule, etc.
btw, kindly share any strategy, suggestion, advice for gold trading, thanks.
still green with gold but i will try to shine just like any gold traders does. :)

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
Many micro broker will give this services, but not all of the broker have commodities trading instrument. I recommmended to trade Gold, silver, or crude oil in Liteforex broker. Its famous and best fair broker.

Chistabo

Active Trader
Apr 13, 2015
Slovenia
Broke(r)

I use ICMarket (Aus, I think), for gold trading.
Min lots 0.01, min account 200$.

Best regards,

Simon
S love nia

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
FreshForex has been providing gold, silver and oil for a long period. Thanks to their high volatility, you can earn even with a relatively small deposit.

sharcade

Trader
Aug 18, 2015
gold investing

Hi,

I am new to the gold market and need some advice over the investment risk in the same.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
If you plan on trading gold speculatively, then the risks are the same as with other types of financial trading - the risk of loss due to price fluctuations and the risk of broker going down with your money.