Brokers for Scalping

bella2175

Trader
Jan 20, 2019
Hi all,

Is it true that some brokers do not allow scalp trading? If so, where can I find a list or do I have to ask them directly before signing up?

Thank you!

• 👍
Reactions: YUAN26

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Here is the list of brokers that allow scalping:
https://www.earnforex.com/scalping-forex-brokers/

However, it is always best to ask a broker before depositing to make sure their definition of 'scalping-friendly' meets yours. Also, some brokers offer multiple account types. While scalping may be allowed on some account types, it might be prohibited with other account types.

• 👍
Reactions: patrisha and Zack King

Ervin Samue

Trader
Dec 14, 2018
San Francisco
There are many websites, they are providing free broker list, reviews, and other pieces of information, just through it on google "scalping forex brokers" you will find your result.

Also, Administrator mentioned a link, you may see it. It's too easy bro, just chill.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Yes, it's true that there are brokers who do not allow scalping. Ensure that you do thorough checks before selcting a broker to sign up with. If you have to be a scalper, there are several options to choose from. Just master your strategy and get the best broker. Scalping can give you lots of profit in a short time

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
It is absolutely true that some brokers do not allow traders to engage in scalping, for various reasons. If you sign up with a trader that does not allow scalping, you can just consider looking for another broker that meets your scalping needs. Don't ignore the terms, it's important to be informed

JFX

Apr 8, 2019
Ask Your broker if they allow Scalping…
Scalping Forex brokers offer an opportunity
to hold positions for mere seconds and use tight stop-loss orders on them.

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
just do your own research and ask around on here or other forums. some brokers allow scalping on certain account types they may offer, whilst some do not offer it at all. Scalping is a great way to make small profits gradually and slowly build up your account. patience and dedication is key. good luck!

planbpayments

Active Trader
Aug 27, 2013
Most regulated Brokers offer specific account types for High frequency traders with better spreads.
If you look around a bit and get in touch with some mainstream brokers, you can compare their terms and costs and make your decision.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Hi all,

Is it true that some brokers do not allow scalp trading? If so, where can I find a list or do I have to ask them directly before signing up?

Thank you!
Yes I traded with such broker but decided to move to other platform because scalping became my primary trading style.

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
Well, you can check Coinexx, they do allow scalping and the spreads are also not wide. They will meet your requirements according to me.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
There are no brokers that won't allow scalping (at least explicitly). It's their bread and butter to offer platform for this seemingly easy and profitable trading style (which is not actually). But real spreads (i.e.those that you get during execution) can be different from broker to broker and can be basically called a "profit opportunity" if you have right scalping strategy (which is not so hard to develop).

AnnaFX123

Trader
Jul 13, 2018
I agree, most raw spreads broker will allow scalping. And you can find if scalping is allowed or not in account conditions itself on the website. An example:turnkeyforex ECN.PNG

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
If your looking for a scalper i would prefer to join FP Markets.

Cause a scalper requires low spreads, fast execution and low commission as well.
Why?? I'm good with Tickmill and Hotforex, I think FCA license is important prerequisite for scalping brokers because the scope for scam (especially in trading conditions for scalping) is huge!

Lukacs88

Trader
Mar 11, 2020
I'm trading with FP Markets for over 6 months, I'm quite satisfied with FP Markets and since there are scalpers in this forum thread i recommend checking them out as their spreads and commission are better than the brokers that was suggested.