Brand New EA Falcon Inverter

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Good morning everyone, my name is Daniel and I´m a newbie in this forum and in Forex too. I have been developing for a couple of years some EAs and I am showing you one of them, which I would like to be tested by all of you, so I am sharing it in the link below (Spanish version also available). After many EAs, strategies, etc, this one seems to be showing good results, and most important of all, it has a SL that may be defined individually depending on your risk management or risk apetite.

This EA doesn´t follow any strange or difficult strategy. It starts trading at the beginning or some minutes before all the 3 sesions beginning (Tokyo, London and NY), when the price retraces or uses to retrace, or even at the movements that the price use to do before keeping on with the diary bias.

This EA has a MASTER BOT, to be set only in 1 pair and all the others will be SLAVES. I would appreciate you backtest it (The Master), but it isn´t worth at all, due to in order to achieve the 2% profit of the balance from each season, one single pair would need higher volume trades or the help from the other pairs, having all the trades a reasonable size. A good test would be in a demo account.

With the default settings, the EA is told to cash 2% from the balance per session. If price goes against us and the situation gets tough, the own EA activates a trailing SL closing all trades with less but in 1% profit per session. If you only want to trade some of the 3 sessions you also have the possibility to do it.

This EA works in M1 time frame and the tested pairs to work properly are EURUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, USDJPY, NZDUSD and GBPUSD. You should use all of them together.

This bot also creates a file in your MT4 Files folder with the sessions results and every single trade. For my own demo account, I have set a -30% SL (In a real one I wouldn´t do it) to evaluate how far does my DD goes. From the results got in my demo a -10%SL could easily be set as MAX DD. This SL would only have been reached once, having a great net result from the whole days, sessions and trades.

I have created a demo account to show the results. Founded with 3.000 USD, although this EA Works even from 300 usd.
Server: TickMill Demo Uk
Account number: 2089777425
Investor password: wcbw1kw
Here you have the server, account number and investor password in order you can check live how the EA is working at any time.

In the link below you can download the demo version and all the instructions to be configured. Any question about it, FEEL FREE to ask. I will answer ASAP.

Looking forward your tests and opinions.

My regards.

LINK: https://goo.gl/EPqzoN

• 👍
Reactions: Passive

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Slowly but surely the account keeps growing. Another 1.1% profits in Tokyo session. All trades closed and the EA working properly. Let´s wait for London session. Hope it will be profitable.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Another succesful London session for the Falcon Inverter. Closed by trailing. Keep adding money to the account. It only lasted no more than 20 minutes to close everything.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Everything closed for those guys testing with a demo account? Mine closed some minutes ago. A little bit more than 1% profit in the US session. Another good day for the strategy. 3.3% profit for the day.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Thank you very much Trader50. Remember the EA is set GMT+2 for Tick Mill. It goes with your broker hour, so if it is GMT +3, set 1 hour less in the EA. I have set -15% max risk and trailing set to true, starting at 1.1%. Hope it will go as fine as it does in my accounts.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Hello I use XmUk. Is that oke fore the default settings (server)
Hello again. I don't know which GMT hour does that bróker uses. If it is GMT +2 use default settings it it is gmt+1 add 1 more hour for every session if it is gmt+3 quit 1 hour and so on.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Hello,

I have it setup on VPS.
We will see what the ea doing on the account.
Great. Hope it will trade as till now.
Anyway, you can also monitor my demo trading account. Here you have all the issues you need to watch how it is running:
Server: TickMill Demo Uk
Account number: 2089777425
Investor password: wcbw1kw
Have a nice trading.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Good morning all. The EA keeps working as we want it to do. Slowly but surely in the long run. In the real account I withdraw every 10% profits and I start with my initial balance again. More than 10% now in the demo account sinc opened for this test. Closed Asian session by trailing at 1.1% profits. Hope London session will trade as well as till now.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
The EA keeps going as supposed. All sessions traded this week closed in profits. 13.6% profits since the demo account was started to show all people interested how it works. Hope it will go on in the same way as till now.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Hi alvarogi

If my broker is at
Belize City, Belize UTC/GMT -6 hours.

How to set your ea time zone?
HiDCCS, you should add 8 hours, due to my broker is gmt+1, so if yours is gmt-6 you should add 7 hours to the default configuration. For any other question FEEL FREE to ask anything you need. You can also see LIVE my demo account with the account number and the investor password some posts above. Since created the demo account few days ago it has done more than 15% profits so far. Anyway, you should check it. It should start the sessions (not the trades) at Tokyo, London and NY opening hours.

Last edited:

DCCS

Active Trader
May 22, 2017
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Hi alvarogi

I saw your result.

I want to try demo first.

So set the Master Bot at any 1 Pair, Then the Slave to all the Pairs?

I am not sure how your ea open trade and close trade.

Can you roughly explain?

Thank you.

alvarogj

Active Trader
Mar 28, 2018
Hi alvarogi

I saw your result.

I want to try demo first.

So set the Master Bot at any 1 Pair, Then the Slave to all the Pairs?

I am not sure how your ea open trade and close trade.

Can you roughly explain?

Thank you.
Yoy must set the Master to one pair and slaves to the others. Different magic number for each one. MAX looses to 15%, trailing to true 1.1% and it will do the rest. It will open and close trades. You will not see any lines in your charts with TP or SL because they are hidden by the EA and the EA will execute them when it goes either to profit or looses.