Bonus That Can Be Lost

saiki1122

Trader
Oct 19, 2015
hello.does anyone here knows forex brokers who give margin bonus like exness.the bonus which can be lost in trading.please give your valuable suggestions.thanks

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
can INSTAFOREX bonus be lost in trading? are you sure about this? thanks for your info

I have 100 Credit bonus at Hotforex but don't know how it works. I think amount of loss for any bonus can't exceed its size (bonus is automatically taken away if you loss exceeds its size).
If you're going to realize some bonus schemes then probably you need no deposit bonuses...

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
can INSTAFOREX bonus be lost in trading? are you sure about this? thanks for your info
i can mention a few
instaforex, FXPrimus, LiteForex, etc.
however i am curious why you are looking bonus that can be lost?
i do not like bonus that can be lost. because the majority bonus like this can cause traders in trouble
i am fan of creative campaign like trading contest with a good prizes (like Fall Trading Marathon Contest)
or cashback bonus

saiki1122

Trader
Oct 19, 2015
i do not like bonus that can be lost. because the majority bonus like this can cause traders in trouble
i am fan of creative campaign like trading contest with a good prizes (like Fall Trading Marathon Contest)
or cashback bonus
hello damiri.can you please tell me what are the problems that arise by taking drawdown bonus or bonus that can be lost?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I do trade hotforex but with no bonuses, guys i always say, bonuses is not necessarily to double your money, it has its uses, and always read the terms of condition. dont not just click on agree blindly to avoid future misunderstanding.

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
hello damiri.can you please tell me what are the problems that arise by taking drawdown bonus or bonus that can be lost?
if you use bonus you must read the TOS carefully
because if you trading with bonus, broker usually suspect you do an arbitrage bonus trading
thats why i prefer withdrawable bonus like what hotforex or tickmill offer. and more smaller lot requirement to withdrawal bonus, it is more better for me

harissi

Aug 13, 2015
Bonuses are just a way to lure you in to be able to take your bonus out you should stick to a certain agreement and most of the times this agreement is very hard to follow so dont be fooled by the bonus look more to how credible the company is and how easy to withdraw the money and look at the spreads instead of focussing on the bonus

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
well, forexmart as offer 30% deposit bonus for traders. and trader can use their bonus to maintain drawdown periods.
in my country, brokers with deposit bonuses are popular. because its help trader to trade bigger lot and gain more profit

Robin Utthapa

Active Trader
May 22, 2016
It’s really tough to get broker offering bonus that can be lost and even if it’s there we need to get restricted with low leverage, so very hard to get bonus with freedom, I haven’t tried ForexMart, but will check it. I am currently using Freshforex and they offer lose able or say use able bonus.

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
It’s really tough to get broker offering bonus that can be lost and even if it’s there we need to get restricted with low leverage, so very hard to get bonus with freedom, I haven’t tried ForexMart, but will check it. I am currently using Freshforex and they offer lose able or say use able bonus.
well with forexmart there is no bonnus restrictions, as long as you treat your bonus in good manner, like do not abusive it.
with their 30% deposit bonus, we can use any leverage that suitable with us up to 1:1000

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
hello.does anyone here knows forex brokers who give margin bonus like exness.the bonus which can be lost in trading.please give your valuable suggestions.thanks
I don't recommend to use bonuses if you don't know the way to apply them in trading without taking more risk for your trades. But I think you can try 100 credit bonus from Hotforex, I used it couple of times to increase my margin in news trading, same bet but you a chance to profit more.

MdJamalMolla

Master Trader
Jul 17, 2014
Bangladesh
It’s always so hard to find the difference between bonus that can be used (lost) and one that’s just there to increase up margin for opening trades, but don’t support drawdown. Anyway, currently FreshForex is having one such bonus
[URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I think it is impossible now to find broker which offer bonus that can be lost. I use credit bonus from HF which works till your own margin reaches 0, it's perfect for news trading.

Danish Faridi

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2016
FreshForex currently offering 101% Trade able bonus (supports till lose/margin), so try it out, but there is certain amount of deposit needed for that 101% or else there is 75% for lower investors, but check it yourself… Hope it helps.