Bonus $50 No deposit! Can withdraw profit! (Tested)

Noba

Trader
Jan 7, 2018
FBS is a good broker that i found.
They offer multiple bonuses with no deposit whatsoever.
I already made over $1000 and i started from 0.
https://fbs.com/promo/bonus50?ppu=4047854

All you have to do is verify your account (E-mail, Phone and ID)
It is simple and their support system is very good.
I tried a few brokers and so far this is my favorite one.

Inquisitor

Trader
Jan 19, 2018
Sri Lanka
FBS is a good broker that i found.
They offer multiple bonuses with no deposit whatsoever.
I already made over $1000 and i started from 0.
https://fbs.com/promo/bonus50?ppu=4047854

All you have to do is verify your account (E-mail, Phone and ID)
It is simple and their support system is very good.
I tried a few brokers and so far this is my favorite one.
Noba, I am a newbie too. Therefore, I would like to have the following clarified as regards the above no deposit bonus offer.
According to the website "Profit received on the bonus funds is withdrawable after 2 lots are traded, and profit reaches $25 or more..."
Please somebody explain the "2 lots".

Noba

Trader
Jan 7, 2018
Noba, I am a newbie too. Therefore, I would like to have the following clarified as regards the above no deposit bonus offer.
According to the website "Profit received on the bonus funds is withdrawable after 2 lots are traded, and profit reaches $25 or more..."
Please somebody explain the "2 lots".
When you trade the amount of your trade is measured in lots. For example you can trade with 0.1 lots in 1 trade thus you'll need to trade with 1.9 lots more so 19 more trades. Ofcourse you can trade with more lots per trade. Personally what i did was when i reached the profit that i had set for myself i.e $300 i had 1 lot left to trade in order to be able to withdraw my profit. So i opened another trade worth 1 lot and closed it the moment i made some profit on it. That way i reached their requirements and was able to withdraw my profit instantly. Hope i was able to help.