Bitcoin Deposit and Withdrawal

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
smaller-bitcoin-logo-1.png

Does your broker support Bitcoin Deposit and Withdrawal. How does it work because bitcoin's price changes everyday. Do pay to Bitcoin 2 Bitcoin account or by using an exchanger who converts your money from bitcoin to usd or euro. In that case where to buy bitcoin from?

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
I use bitcoin for my deposit and withdrawal because profiforex supports it. Bitcoin is very easy . It does not require a commission for deposit and withdrawal. And it does not require credit card and bank detail.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
I use bitcoin for my deposit and withdrawal because profiforex supports it. Bitcoin is very easy . It does not require a commission for deposit and withdrawal. And it does not require credit card and bank detail.

I am glad you like it. Indeed, it is safer, easier and better. You'll also enjoy the no-charge deposit and withdrawal. Many clients are happy with this payment method.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
I so much agree with you using bitcoin is better.I like the no charge part on withdrawal and deposit.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry but all the info on bitcoin is a bit of a downer..the case is all to similar to another variant called e gold. Anyway should any central bank support bitcoin, it might be a good idea to use it but until then, not planning to use any..

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Sorry but all the info on bitcoin is a bit of a downer..the case is all to similar to another variant called e gold. Anyway should any central bank support bitcoin, it might be a good idea to use it but until then, not planning to use any..
What is similar between e-gold and Bitcoin? And how do you expect a central bank's support of Bitcoin to look like?

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
I wont dare to use bitcoin as payment method for trading account. there's a huge spread on it, and untill today it's price are not at stable one.
not mention to exchanger fee, no matter what we need to turn this bits into real money.
and there's also strange mention here, while people still write down e-gold! they should been cease out long time ago, I remember my last account with them are gone instantly, when the website suspended by US goverment.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
What is similar between e-gold and Bitcoin? And how do you expect a central bank's support of Bitcoin to look like?
Sorry about the late reply enivid, but been out to a conference and just got back..on egold and bitcoin, believe it or not,, they are more or less the same..
Egold, is what bitcoin is, e money with nary an asset to back it up. As for what do I expect the central bank's version to look like..well, let them first accept bitcoin, but somehow I do not see that happening..

And of course, the fact that one can make bitcoin on their own, or find bitcoin, just makes it more of a gamble vis-a-vis the rates..

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Sorry about the late reply enivid, but been out to a conference and just got back..on egold and bitcoin, believe it or not,, they are more or less the same..
Egold, is what bitcoin is, e money with nary an asset to back it up. As for what do I expect the central bank's version to look like..well, let them first accept bitcoin, but somehow I do not see that happening..

And of course, the fact that one can make bitcoin on their own, or find bitcoin, just makes it more of a gamble vis-a-vis the rates..
Actually e-gold had the assets to back it up. Bitcoin does not have backup assets, and is completely different from e-gold in almost any possible way, except that it could also be used to send, receive, and store money electronically, which is a trait of any online payment system.

jackflack

Feb 23, 2015
I use Bitcoin for deposit and withdrawal as well, because it's the least complicated. I've tried 1Broker, InstaForex and Bit4x which I preffer to use.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Again, sorry just got back from another conf, it was one of those back to back ones..
On bitcoin, the part about no assets is the one that is bound to cause more volatility than any other and the fact that some of the governments have started to take some form of action against b coin does not help BC's case either.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Still don't have BTC on hotforex. Guess because this cryptocurrency is very volatile and unstable so BTC deposits carrying some loss in itself particularly in quickly losing/or gaining in value..

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
Why do bitcoin really expensive in any changer??. liteforex do not use this e-payment right now. perhaps its very rare for client for make deposit and withdraw

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Still don't have BTC on hotforex. Guess because this cryptocurrency is very volatile and unstable so BTC deposits carrying some loss in itself particularly in quickly losing/or gaining in value..
Many merchants (and brokers) accepting Bitcoin are not using it to store funds, but are converting to fiat automatically via processors like Bitpay.

jezzykid

Banned
Nov 21, 2014
There are many thinks I like about the Bitcoin currency, but top on the list is that the constant fluctuation of the currency adds more value to it; that is why I switched from using Skrill to Bitcoin for withdrawal from Profiforex which pays at no extra cost.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
There are many thinks I like about the Bitcoin currency, but top on the list is that the constant fluctuation of the currency adds more value to it; that is why I switched from using Skrill to Bitcoin for withdrawal from Profiforex which pays at no extra cost.
Do you then spend Bitcoin or do you convert it into something else?

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
The bitcoin deposit and withdrawal method option provided by profiforex is safe and easy and without commission charges ,so i use it very often to make withdrawals and deposit.