Binary Sgnals Express

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
The purpose of this and other postings to come under this title is to alert binary option traders to opportunities as they appear in my charts. Ofcourse they can be used profitably by "regular " traders however the time frames are short and I don't provide TP or SL points as they don't apply to option trading.For those interested I employ a stategy called "sequential pattern recognition" which is a series of proprietary algorithms used to identify commonly found, repeatable, chart patterns that I beleve have predictable outcomes.Unfortuneately I can't provde a schedule of when or how frequently they will appear as my time is limited by my own trading requirements. I invite your comments , questions, critiques or snide remarks and I will attempt to respond as time may permit.-EB

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Bnary signals express

Charts are indcatng a move lower over the next 24 hrs. for GBP/USD or by the end of tradng Fri. PM----However intially there will probably be carryover strength that may last untl 1200 GMT before the fnal leg down for the day kicks in.Will post further as the day progresses. For expiry's endng at least 4 hrs from now (0035 GMT) buying a put for move lower will be profitable.--EB

Last edited:

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Bnary Signals Express

Bought put at 0039 GMT GBP/USD at strke 1.51804 --Expiry 2055 GMT 7/12/2013--EB

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Binary signals express

Lookng good at 0900 GMT wth about 35-40 pips under our strke price--Expiry s at 2055 GMT so there's a long way to go but we're headed n the right direction

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Bnary signals express

Some supprt evident as we approach 1.5100 , however I do not believe it is strong enough to turn the existing interim dpwn trend now inplace but we may go neutral ( sideways ) for a while until the down trend reappears--EB

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Bnary sgnals express

Broke 1.5100 giving us 80 pips under our strike and lookng more favorable as the mornng passes--we seem to be overdue for a bounce to the upside and would not be surprised to see upward movement soon, however not to the extent of reversng our potential profitability on this position.-EB

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Bnary signals express

Some sideways movement, based mostly on US PPI and Consumer Sentiment appears to have been digested by the market and wth the Dow movng slghtly higher (at 1030 AM ESDST) the GBP/USD will probably resume ts downtrend--Our trade (put at 1.151804 ) does not seem in any jeaprordy at ths time, however it is ofcourse Frday and anything is possible.I wll contnue to post as conditions may warrant---EB

Last edited:

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Bnary signal express

I generally prefer the daily tme perod over other available time periods because , for me, they are eaiser to analyze. ( less detail ,less to account for).That said the little 25 pip rally we have experienced in last few hours may have run its course and GBP/USD appears ready to turn lower again. Ths is a high rsk trade at this level and care should be exersized in enterng it and with minimal capital. Put option with end of day expiry entered at a price of 1.51275 or higher appears to be proftable.--EB

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
bnary signal express

Although the market for GBP/USD has in fact moved lower since our forcast of 1120 AM EDST (see above) our executon price of 1.51275 has not been touched makng the forcast and the trade a mute point. I would avoid enterng this trade now after the current sell off and would wait for other opportunties to arise.--EB

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Binary signals express

Look for some price appreciataton in GBP/USD between now (1210 PM EDST) and the close at 1655 PM EDST--- do not beleve it will be sufficent to overcome our put at 1.51804-- Wll contnue to post as time and conditons warrant--EB

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Binary Signal Expresws

We did get some apprecation as forcast, be it only a pip or two, depending on whose chart/priceboard your looking at. Marketsworld.com is callng the close at 1655 PM to be1.51070 up a few from the 1210 PM entry pont of 1.51050--The more important thng is our basic put postion entered into last nght has closed way in the money. Please check further postings under the Binary Sgnal Express title for additional forcasts and commentaries that will be issued next week.We will endeavor to keep you profitable on every option you may purchase. We always welcome your comments and questions and seek suggestions on how to improve our postings--EB