Binary options trading

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ervin Samue, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Ervin Samue

Ervin Samue Trader

Is binary options trading going down?

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

It definitely is. Just a year or so ago, there were well over a hundred BO brokers out there. Now there remains just a handful. The ESMA's ban takes its toll.

3. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

No doubt on it; you may notice now Crypto trading is so uprising instead of options trading & that’s the reality.

4. Ervin Samue

Ervin Samue Trader

Thanks, everybody

5. Ary Barroso

You are welcome; hope you are enjoying your trading & this forum as well.

6. tanmayjain

tanmayjain Newbie

Yes it is going down, and crypto currency is rising!

7. Ulacan

Ulacan Trader

Binary options trading is certainly on its way down. This is unfortunate for traders majoring in Binary Optionstrading but very fortunate for those who are into cryptocurrency trading since crypto trading is fast rising. The Binary options brokers are also on the verge of extinction

8. 37riched

37riched Trader

As sure as everyone else on this thread is, I can bet that binary options trading is on the verge of disappearing completely. This is quite evident by the reduction in the number of brokers offering binary options trading. I guess our brothers specializing in BO should cross over to Forex or consider crypto

9. Dictorsto

Dictorsto Trader

Since the introduction of significant regulation by EU and UK, binary option trading is on a down trend. It is treated as highly risky business and regulators decided to ban it. This is why there are no more large number of brokers.

10. Ary Barroso

Same opinion from me; I also think crypto has a great future; really excited to see the market movements of BTCUSD.

11. Helloyees

Helloyees Trader

And what about forex ? Still all stable or all down ? I assume people make more from investing than from trading ?! About BTC for sure I am happy to get all this things being done for like $8000 per BTC. I am so depressed I didn't bought it when it was like $20 per BTC.

12. Ary Barroso

I think, till now there have enough opportunities on BTC! Since, experts are expecting more bullish moves! Besides, you can go with others Coins!