better trading with mind or with heart

jdallas156

Trader
Jan 3, 2013
Dhaka
do you trading with mind or heart?
are you ever trading with use heart?

my opinion is trading with heart is can be give big trouble to our self because market is wild market and market it seem always try to make us emotion and greedy in trading, so better just trading with mind do not use heart.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Both Mind and Heart are needed in Forex. You need to control you greed in mind and heart to be a successful trade.

AsiaDev

Trader
Mar 10, 2013
It is better to trade with mind . Here we should forget our dream and wishes . We have to care about our capital in a way that it can grow it more . Do what market wants this time not you want. It is trend following which make profit for us. With heart we can make risky trading to get money in one jump. Slowly and gradually we can make good profits using our mind.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Always trade with the mind..never with the heart. The moment you act out on an impulse, you lose control over the trade. Acting on an impulse or a gut feeling is a recipe for a disaster waiting to happen..
Control your emotions, think, analyze, review your strategy, etc.

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
Better trading is only possibel with mind, When we trade with heart at that time we ignore many of trading rules and disobey our strategy that leads towards over trading and many time we enter and exit at wrong place so it's always better for a trader to trade with brain and stick with the plan that he make for trading.

AsiaDev

Trader
Mar 10, 2013
Forex trading is a mind business. It is highly profitable business that is why people are touchy with forex during trading. They want to earn at once all the profit. To act upon heart wishes may mislead us . We can be in loss. Here all decisions should be from mind.All calculations about lots, capital size , usage of leverage and daily targets are important to think with mind.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
There are any number of exercises you can opt for and as to whether they work, guess that depends on the individual. Most of these exercises are designed to limit emotions and you can google or youtube on the same..
Limiting emotions when trading is a must, for any trader!

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Trading with heart i guess will be a huge disaster :D Ofcourse we need our brain to trade forex guys!! How can we imagine we can trade with heart, we have a lot of thing to do and with knowledge i guess it wont be possible. So far i know is that our knowledge is in our head :rolleyes:

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hah, I know and the moment we start trading with the heart, we may as well forget the $$$$ in our account,

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
Hah, I know and the moment we start trading with the heart, we may as well forget the $$$$ in our account,

I am agree with you. If we trade with heart it will be a danger for us. Because there will be create an emotion which will fall a trader in danger. So we have to trade in conscious mind.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
The mind does the thinking, while the heart serves as the motivator. While the minding is thinking, the hearts either pushes you to open a trade or not to open a trade. Greed and all kinds of emotions comes from the heart, but the mind does more of the calculating. So, when trading, it is good to use our mind as the perceptive tool and our heart as the guiding tool. It depends on how you use yours.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
The mind do the thinking and analysis. While heart control the emotion and greed. Both are essential in trading. Without both of them, you are gambling.

Nyan

Trader
Feb 27, 2013
I don't believe to my heart when it comes to the money. My choice is my brain and my mental concentration.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
This is actually funny since it was assumed that the heart was the center of our conscious thoughts and process - but sadly though, many a failed trader would tell you that thinking with your heart leads you to assume conditions where none exists.
Bottom line, when it comes to forex, you need to analyze the market movement and plot your strategy,

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Are you a comedian? NO offense, but your post is funny. Is there anything we do in life without our hearts and minds. The heart, mind and the brain are the thinking faculty of man. They guide everything we do. When we sense a wrong trade, it is the mind that perceives whether it would be loss or win and when we win, it is the heart that rejoices. However, when you lose, it is the same heart that suffers, you can't avoid it. The brain is not complete without the mind and this is same with all parts of our human body. They are all connected one way or the other.

Nicholas Lee

Trader
Apr 9, 2013
hello guys,i am new to the forum but I feel it should be done with mind rather than heart & also time factor plays an important role.