Best ways to learn about Forex trading

jimcarter

Trader
Nov 10, 2017
USA
There are many ways to learn about Forex trading; the best way for you will depend on your learning style. Here are some suggestions:

• Read books or articles about Forex trading. A lot of information is available online, and in print, so you can find sources that suit your learning style.
  • Take an online course. These can be interactive and provide a more hands-on approach than simply reading about Forex trading.
  • Use demo accounts to practice trading. Many brokerages offer these, which can be a great way to experience them without risking any real money.
  • Join a local meetup or online community devoted to Forex trading. This will allow you to network with other traders and learn from their experiences.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Good list! I also personally liked watching videos. Sometimes if I got too busy tending to my kids, I could turn on a video in the background and listen while I made lunch or completed other tasks.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
To learn more about Forex you can get interested in the IB system and make money without trading yourself.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Reading books and watching videos are two most vital ways to learn any new thing. An investor can learn trading through these as well. Yes, he must try his learning in demo trading first to see how they come out in return.

alzheimer

Apr 7, 2022
Best way to learn is to practice a lot and analyze your mistakes. If you don't get something you can always ask for help on forums but the question should be specific not a broad one, if you want to receive valuable answer.

Fried_Rice

Trader
Aug 30, 2021
There's a fair few decent free forex courses out there too. I would be wary of paying any so called mentors. There's some genuine ones but sooooo many rogues out there.