Best time to trade

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
This is another newbie question and the answer is that there is no right time to trade. The right time to trade is whenever you decide to trade and execute your strategy. While there are time periods with higher liquidity and most of the pros trade the European session it does not mean
it is the best time to trade.

It all comes down to the individual, location, preference etc and there is no right or wrong time to trade. Focus on what works for you and stop modeling your trading after the preference of others.

shoyeb092013

Trader
Sep 20, 2013
I think right trading session time can be open trade, Forex market trading zone four types, choose the trading time zone and seclect the terminal pairs, you open trade.

haley23

Trader
Sep 18, 2013
The best time to trade is when rates are expected to increase. As it ensure profits on sale of shares and currencies.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Honestly, there are truly no much general best time to trade. Basically, the best time to trade could be when your intended currency pairs show high slide tendency, also when there is lesser volatility in the market. Also day trading is nice since it allows you all the sensitivity you need. Especially the 10 a.m when the London markets are getting to close.Also knowing when there is more liquidity in your intended currency pair.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
The best time to trade is when rates are expected to increase. As it ensure profits on sale of shares and currencies.

I think you need to get back to basics and learn a lot before you start to trade.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Normal movement is easy for traders to manage trades . In this market they can define trend and get some pips . quick market is not safe for traders who are new . In this situation a trader needs very quick decisions to manage his account because market situation changes in seconds. I lkie smooth market for trading .

George A

Trader
Sep 28, 2013
In my opinion , the best time to trade is when u see a trade set up , and there is a valid signal OR level for a reversal , this has been my experience , and i can look at markets for a period of 8 to 12 hours a day and on 15 mnt charts ,, so u can imagine what i am talking about ,, try it and u will see ,, Trade what u see is right AND fact ,, and do NOT worry what anyone else says !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish u the best of success

jessoreit

Trader
Oct 6, 2013
Jessore Bangladesh
There really is no best time to trade in general. There is less volatility in the currency pair when you have a high tendency to slide when the show, may be the best time to trade. You need to be able to show all the sensitivity of the trading day. 10 The London market is more liquid currency pairs in the close.Also knowing your purpose when you are getting.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I think a safer time to trade is after canadian news, after then the platforms seem to be more stable after the news. Yet one thing I have discovered is that some volatility is artificial and specially created by the broker's evil software; routing servers to cause mistaken execution all in the fake account of connection error. I am more surprised that even regulated brokers are chief participators of this heinous crime. Then I wonder what makes them better than offshore brokers? I even think I the later is safer.

Nov 20, 2013
Best time of day trade.

For most forex traders, Asian trading hours is the best time of day to trade. European currency pairs such as EUR/USD show the best results.