Best signal providers on zulutrade

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
I make this thread in order to gather opinions about best signal providers in zulutrade. THey have a lot of providers so sorting them out and finding good ones could take some time , so feel free to suggest here which sp you feel is a best for the current period.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
To be honest, after I saw the other thread on Zulu a bit wary about them for the moment. The gist of the other thread was that Zulu traders are just trying to get more followers or something along those lines. Here's my rejoinder - I assume from your post you have checked out Zulu trade, so is it worth it? Hope you can get back to me with a frank reply sans usual one liners, duly appreciated

fxdaytrader

Trader
Oct 29, 2012
hi there FXpipper,
I think the platform has evolved quite well. it is true theat traders are intersted in having more followers (obviously) but in order to do that and receieved commissions there are certain rules they have to obey by - like no trade should exceed 700 pips and monthly trading should be possitive...plus the more interractive a trader with its follower is the more popular he/she becomes...meaning liked by us. As well the new website came with some followers protection features - like equity guard and traders auto-rotation when they screw up. Actually this way all sides are satisfied - and traders and followers.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hmm that makes more sense, thanks for the reply. The weird part, thought something along those lines before reading your reply, LOL. No wonder so many newbies prefer Zulu over etoro..

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
so, thread starter and other users, it's been a long time since I've visited and traded for that matter....can you update me with some decent providers??

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
decent provides on what, Zulu? I would advise you to check out the site, review the stats listed [they do list a lot], and opt for a few providers/traders. Assume that was your query, right?

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
exactly what I was asking.
Well, of course i do that, but i also like to ask and what other followers are doing as well of course .....it is always better to have a second and third opinion ;)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Ah sorry, wish I could help you on that but did check Zulu only recently - and following some of the traders listed there. But no specific ones..not yet, anyway.

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
thanks for the reply. do not worry some other user will help me, im possitive ;)
so, how did you find it?...well of course it all deppends on what you look for for your trading :)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
It looks good, at least, from the outset. I did review a few other copy trading apps that are provided by a few other brokers including some top ones and got to say that Zulu is leading the list. The only issue I have with zulu so far is that they take their own sweet time to answer the queries..
But OTH, looks good, will be setting up demo shortly and tracking trades - let's see
Good luck to you and hey, update this thread, thanks mate.

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Well I am glad you like it :)
it takes time to get to know the platform well, but once you do it, returns are sweet :)
and I have tried and other platforms (and all what happened was loosing money ;( )
what do you mean by ' taking time' to respond? ....i seriously have not had that problem (and English is not even my native language, so sometimes I tend to use my native support) ...anyhow maybe you happened to ask during holies...
i will be updating the thread, now i am researching and testing traders , so once i am really with my new sceme will post.

good pipping to you too, my friend ;)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Here's the issue, the other day I'd asked them about the brokers they suggest, the forms required for application (including the one for 3rd party brokers other than the ones they recommend) and had to wait for 10 mins with no response, so logged off chat. I was really peeved with the way they made me wait..but guess that's just my luck to end up with a canned silence..

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
well fxpipper,
the forms are all there when you make the signing up to live account, according to the broker you wish or you have your account with.
as for the waiting time, either you tried during the official holidays or there was traffic, or your connection was slow, there are a lot of factors. ...i've never experienced things like this and i travel in many different time zones ....
anyhow good luck with your trading.....

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Thanks, yeah it must have been one of those days..fair enough, since some of the top brokers do not even bother to point us in the right direction. Thanks mate and happy trading. Do update this thread and will post any queries on zulu later (if needed)

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
Which traders do you copy currently at zulutrade guys? What are your thoughts about the Qurenix provider? I think he is a must have in your portfolio right now.

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
thanks for the tip my friend!! he seems all right ;)
at the moment i am reseqarching and not following anybody.

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
guys, i think you should bookmark the BlackZulu, good good systems, Jason Alan Jankovsky......still research though