Fully Requlated
Tight Speads
24/5 Support
8 Trading Platforms
Free Education & Tools
100% bonus up to 30000$ every deposit limited time offer
Best Online Broker
Christmas offer
Open Account starts from only 5$, leverage 1:1000, spread 0.3 pip too excellent and the best for scalpers and a lot of advantages.
a variety of online payment systems: Alertpay, Perfectmoney, Webmoney, Moneybookers, Neteller , prepaid card ,credit card and bank wire
Allow the use of Forex Expert Advisors in MT4 platform so automated forex trading is possible with this broker.
Only for HotForex clients! TradeSignals.com services for FREE which is worth $295 a month
Hot exclusive Offer
Open your Account
Deposit 100 $ your Account 200 $
Deposit 1000 $ your Account 2000 $
Deposit 15000 $ your Account 30000 $
Offer is Limited
Start Your Own Work
All bonus can be withdrawn under certain conditions
100% Credit Bonus Example:
A client deposits 1000 USD and elects to get the 100% Credit Bonus. The client will be able to withdraw the bonus after trading a total volume of 1000 Standard Lots (where each lot traded equals to 1 USD of bonus).
Open your Account and get your 100% bonus now
HotForex awarded Best Online Broker in Asia 2012 by World Finance
http://www.hotforex.com/?refid=106281
Manage uR Forex accout 30% per Week minimum 1k accout

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
It is unfortunate that for our generation a good brokerage company definition has changed into how much bonus he is offering which is incorrect, as it does not matter if they have 500% bonus offer or 1%. The first thing we must look at is the quality of service and their reputation if that is good than we go for further research.

I am completely satisfied with my broker OctaFX, as they offer me 50% bonus and they also are the best broker in the world especially in Asian region, so that makes the bonus they offer much more valuable since I know that my hard work will not be wasted and they will not take the bonus back which most non reputed companies do.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
bonuses can define how much credibility a broker is... not all brokers can come up with a 100% bonus and still be able to handle the payouts, of course all bonuses have a certain set of conditions that comes with it.. but in terms of credibility hotforex is one credible broker.