MrVolume

Trader
Mar 22, 2019
This is my best indicator. So far so good with no loss (100% profit) and just only 14% drawn down plus 30% gain in one month. One important thing again is, it just use really small deposit load about 2% to gain profit.

but It need evolving it to MT5, any help will be greatly appreciate. Thank you.

holy grail.png

Attachments

• #The Holy Grail.mq4
    15.5 KB · Views: 502
  • 👍
Reactions: morno, zoran64 and Enivid

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Nice to hear you are doing well with Holy Grail strategy. I'm not a pro at it, but I just wanted to comment on your figures. I must admit that this is one of the best strategies so far, and can give you much better results if evolving is done. Hope you succeed in this

• 👍
Reactions: MrVolume

MrVolume

Trader
Mar 22, 2019
Nice to hear you are doing well with Holy Grail strategy. I'm not a pro at it, but I just wanted to comment on your figures. I must admit that this is one of the best strategies so far, and can give you much better results if evolving is done. Hope you succeed in this

Thank you very much. You are nice person bro. Hopefully your pray will be real.

MrVolume

Trader
Mar 22, 2019
And this one to increase accuracy significantly,,

Please covert this two indicators to mt5. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• #The Holy Wave.mq4
    3 KB · Views: 397
  • #The Holy Grail.mq4
    15.5 KB · Views: 306

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
It was a rather daunting task converting The Holy Grail indicator (as it is often the case with multi-timeframe indicators and this one also uses MTF chart objects). But here they are both working in MetaTrader 5.

The Holy Grail (by the way, it is just a multi-timeframe version of the On Balance Volume with divergences):
Holy Grail.png

And The Holy Wave (which is an Alligator cross indicator):
Holy Wave.png
I, personally, wouldn't be trusting much their signals. Anyway, feel free to download and let me know how they work.

Attachments

• #The Holy Wave.mq5
    10 KB · Views: 273
  • #The Holy Grail.mq5
    38.2 KB · Views: 298

PaulVic

Master Trader
May 26, 2016
Midlands, UK
if you are interested in OBV divergence, suggest you look at following. Uses divergence in a completely different way by extending divergence lines into the future.
A NEW APPROACH TO INTERPRETING CLASSIC AND HIDDEN DIVERGENCE
Note however in first diagram he has made an error in the top row "bullish" indications, red arrows for a bullish move should be across the bottoms of price lows and OBV lows.
Mix this with good S&D zones and an understanding of Trading Ranges (Richard D Wyckoff - See Bruce Fraser's [URL deleted]).
Let me know how you get on.

Last edited by a moderator:

PaulVic

Master Trader
May 26, 2016
Midlands, UK
Re "The Holy Grail.mq4"
Ok, so had look at this and works very well, better than the paid for version I have. First off, there is no such thing as "The Holy Grail". Trading takes blood sweat and tears, no effort no reward...
Some pointers
(1). Dotted lines are Hidden Divergence, solid lines are regular divergence.
(2). Read Hidden divergence on the price chart, read regular divergence on the OBV chart.
(3). Hidden divergence is supposed to give the stronger signal but i don't get that!
(4). On either chart (price OR OBV as per item (1)&(2)) the lines act as support and resistance (also when extended on as per the link in my earlier post). As always support and resistance gets broken eventually, when this happens it usually signals a good move, better than when the "line gives support / resistance".
(5) to see multiple time frames add indicator as many times as required. The main chart needs to have the lowest time frame that you want to see your divergence in so to see divergence in M1, M5 and H1 have chart in M1, then 3 indicators with "TimeFrame" setting to M1, M5 and H1 respectively.

mntiwana

Active Trader
Oct 21, 2014
This is my best indicator. So far so good with no loss (100% profit) and just only 14% drawn down plus 30% gain in one month. One important thing again is, it just use really small deposit load about 2% to gain profit.

View attachment 13810
"obv divergence"

As Enivid explained earlier - it is "OBV" indicator originally and was renamed/cloned from this of Mladen's version since from old TSD days - simply with arrow gap addition code part
just to mislead and hijack innocent traders with attractive names for some hidden purposes - :)
Thanks to Enivid for converting to mt5
example in the lowest SW (sub window)

EURUSDH1-diverg.png
p.png
View attachment 16880

Attachments

• obv divergence.mq4
    15.3 KB · Views: 55
  • obv divergence.ex4
    54 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

berryblue178

Trader
Oct 31, 2023

View attachment 13810
Hello MrVolume,

I have done a back-test and this indicator repaints badly. The arrows appear and disappear on the chart. Also the signals comes in late. This indicator is unreliable for long-term trading for both Forex and Binary Options trading.

Best Regards,
Caleb

@momentsbyvil

Trader
Jan 18, 2024
Hello MrVolume,

I have done a back-test and this indicator repaints badly. The arrows appear and disappear on the chart. Also the signals comes in late. This indicator is unreliable for long-term trading for both Forex and Binary Options trading.

Best Regards,
Caleb
Been using this indicator alongside two others and I have loved it so far, I've used it for more than 3 months now. You have to know there will NEVER be a 100% indicator, but you can develop a system to help you trade 100% in profits or raise your stakes in these markets.