Best Forex Trading Hour Clock app

jahedomik007

Apr 18, 2016
market-24h-clock-0a775f-h900.jpg

Today I will introduce with a forex trading hour app so that you don’t need to remember or search for what trading session is now going on. You just need to watch this forex trading hour app and it shows you what trading session is now going on. I suggest every new forex trader to download it. It acts as a trading session clock. I provide both desktop and android version link of the app at the last line of the post.

Here’s a nice description about the app to understand how it works:

The Market 24h Clock's dial shows you market hours: hours of main trading sessions of 15 major stock exchanges.

The dial is 24 hour dial. That means, that you are able to watch the whole trading day (and the whole market) at once.

The Market 24h Clock's time is UTC.

With the Market 24h Clock you can:

- watch current open / closed status of stock exchanges
- understand specific market movement at any given moment of time
- plan your strategy of entering and leaving the trade
- form your own trading tactics
-organize your trading time better and more effectively

The Market 24h Clock combined with a set of forex quotes is a powerful tool for each trader.
shema.png

How it works:
· The hour hand shows current status of the market. It points to a stock market or markets currently being open (orange sectors).
· surge-in-activity hours when strong price movements take place are highlighted in green.
These hours concur with the opening of major stock markets and/or the announcement of important economic data.
· The Green 21:00 UTC Linestands for beginning of the new trading day. That is the time of swap charging.
. The grey colour means current closed status of the stock exchanges

It displays the UTC (Universal Coordinated Time, world time) and not any other time, GMT for instance, because the UTC does not change with a change of seasons, thus it is the same throughout the year.

Local DST changes are calculated and applied automatically, so the Clock always shows you the right trading hours.

Direct Desktop version Link - Click here!

Direct Android apk Link - Click here!